Fat hippo Durham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went last year, thought food was too greasy.
Order came with something called 'dirty sauce' upon in enquiring it, told it was a smokey BBQ sauce.
Order came, and it was mayo sauce. I don't like mayo. Worse still everyone elses sauces were in little pots, mine was hoyed all owa the food.
On a plus note, they screwed up to drinks orders & omitted the first round off the bill, so got a free pint.

You sound like a nightmare customer!

He's a fat f***ing moron mate, don't waste your breath, he won't be as he's no doubt gasping from the effort of typing with his git huge sausage mits.

:eek::lol: I am sure we usually get on... :lol:
I am on me phone, sausage fingers typing away happily on the tiny keyboard.

Gan and throw ya shit at someone who cares!

If he loves gobbling 5 guys who are we to argue?

@Frijj to the pink courtesy phone

It would appear that way, despite hippo offering table service and being far superior all round.

TBH I like both both but I prefer five guys to just pop in. I feel a burger should be something you should be able to pick up in one hand and take stonking great bites out of without having to carefully remove well blanced onion rings, salad bits of chorizo and whatnot.

Fat hippo I'll sometimes go to the one near theatre royal but thats instead of a sitty down meal somewhere else like panis where ive got a load of time.

Despite both being grilled leftover beef in a bun i dont really see them as comparable, just me though.

Check the queues chaps, if you don't believe your taste buds, the queue sizes say it all. :cool:

Queues were huge when it first opened, seems have have settled down. It's mental how much money they must make though for something that must cost them about £1.50 to make.

TBH I like both both but I prefer five guys to just pop in. I feel a burger should be something you should be able to pick up in one hand and take stonking great bites out of without having to carefully remove well blanced onion rings, salad bits of chorizo and whatnot.

Fat hippo I'll sometimes go to the one near theatre royal but thats instead of a sitty down meal somewhere else like panis where ive got a load of time.

Despite both being grilled leftover beef in a bun i dont really see them as comparable, just me though.

you could order one without onion rings and that. Each to their own I suppose and depends on what you want, I feel like 5 guys is like a trip to mcdonalds but with a decent burger.

Last edited:
The queue will be massive when it's full of behemoths like you.

Peniless scum like you can rake around in the ashtray to find the extra needed over your slop, to dine with the elite. :cool: One day, mate. One day.

Queues were huge when it first opened, seems have have settled down. It's mental how much money they must make though for something that must cost them about £1.50 to make.

you could order one without onion rings and that.

The once a year scratters cannot budget for such a delicacy, so they go to all of these outdated, cheapo shit holes where they supply plates and have secret menus etc, mate.

Last edited:
Peniless scum like you can rake around in the ashtray to find the extra needed over your slop, to dine with the elite. :cool: One day, mate. One day.

The once a year scratters cannot budget for such a delicacy, so they go to all of these outdated, cheapo shit holes where they supply plates and have secret menus etc, mate.
I'll stick to my table service and leaving a tip mate. Bottomless fizzy pop and huge portions of chips do nowt for a cosmopolitan chap such as myself. Walking to and from the pop machine is probably the most exercise people like you get.

I'll stick to my table service and leaving a tip mate. Bottomless fizzy pop and huge portions of chips do nowt for a cosmopolitan chap such as myself. Walking to and from the pop machine is probably the most exercise people like you get.

The option is there to leave a tip when you get your change. When laying out 16 quid on heaven in a bun, what's another 4 quid?

I do try and park on level 3 in the yellow multistorey, like.
If you watch the cinema times you can get right by the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back