Fashionable drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

All sorts of flavoured gins. Gin club this, gin club that. People thinking they are cool with their fancy pineapple and sheep's face flavoured gin.

Those of us who have been drinking Gin n Tonic for decades know it shouldnt be messed about with.

I do like a Hendricks with the cucumber though..

prefer lime in a more generic gin and although a fad I do think there is something in fevertree tonic that is so much nicer than the normal scweppes etc.

Nah.

That's not messing about with it man :lol: Im on about different flavoured gin. The garnishing is different.

well its alright flavoured. but just use a generic brand to make your own. no need to spend bundles..

I could make gallons of sloe gin this year.. I reckon I could pick 100kg of them in the field out back in 3 or 4 hours. millions this year

there is an element of don't mess with a classic
But it isn't written in stone, 'those of us who have drank it for decades know it's not to be messed with. What even is that ? People like what they want, he likes it that way so good for him, others may like the new flavoured trend. Personally I like both, I rarely drink it but enjoy it once in a while. Some people are right pompous wankers when it comes to food and drink. Just eat and drink what you like and let others do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back