Fashionable drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeytassle

Striker
So after craft ale, koppaberg and prosecco I see we are now in to aperol spritz.

Anyone like to guess what is next?

Campari and coke or babycham I reckon.

Aperol spritz is pretty grim.
Had a few in Italy years back, around that time that I tried Hugo (Prosecco, Elderflower and Mint). I've seen that cropping up on menus over here in recent months too. It's quite nice but I'd rather have a decent lager or a Guinness.

Aperol spritz is so last year.. although I'll be serving lots of it at missus birthday party in a couple fo weeks

Rhubarb Gin is in.. and I made a bottle last night along with some blackberry gin.

just been to Majestic wine at lunchtime and sampled 4 neat gins... decent measures.. had some Durham Gin

Aperol spritz is so last year.. although I'll be serving lots of it at missus birthday party in a couple fo weeks

Rhubarb Gin is in.. and I made a bottle last night along with some blackberry gin.

just been to Majestic wine at lunchtime and sampled 4 neat gins... decent measures.. had some Durham Gin
You just lash rhubarb in a bottle of gin?

I never got the whole thing about drinking from jam jars, flowerpots, bedpans etc from a couple years back.

Just use a glass and drink the same thing you've always drank.

You just lash rhubarb in a bottle of gin?

pretty much with some caster sugar...

rhubarb and sugar for 24 hours to draw the moisture out rhubarb and you are left with a syrup in the bottom of the jar.. then add gin.

just give a turn and a shake every day for a fortnight then sup

but twist is to drink with Fevertree ginger ale and not tonic

lad in Majestic Wine in Shoreditch was from Durham has it happens.. he could have got me well pissed in there...

samples galore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back