Farah v Gebrselassie

Because he was so incensed Farah said he had texted Gebrselassie to express his anger. “I want to inform you that I’m disappointed you have not made any effort to find my stolen money, and especially my watch,” the text read. “I have tried to contact you by telephone several times. Know that I am not responsible for what I say during the press conference in London and what influence it will have on your personality and your business. Greetings, Sir Mo.”

Signing a text Sir Mo :lol:
Has he been knighted?

Because he was so incensed Farah said he had texted Gebrselassie to express his anger. “I want to inform you that I’m disappointed you have not made any effort to find my stolen money, and especially my watch,” the text read. “I have tried to contact you by telephone several times. Know that I am not responsible for what I say during the press conference in London and what influence it will have on your personality and your business. Greetings, Sir Mo.”

Signing a text Sir Mo :lol:

:lol:

It sounds more like Sir Mo has made off without payment (hotel bill) and then tried covering his arse by making counter allegations... then sends a txt on his third phone about his other 2 phones stolen... then has one of his advisors shout 'robbery' when anything taken or stolen from a hotel room is just theft … its only robbery if a theft with violence or threat of violence … and then as for the incident with a married man in a gym; the mind boggles as to what really went on there? :eek:

oh, and on subject of certain people who are knighted calling themselves "Sir" at every opportunity... There are loads of film stars who are now knighted (Connery, Caine, etc) but whenever they are listed in credits of a film they remain normal with just their name listed...last Christmas I noticed in opening credits of some film shown on bbc that it featured Sir Lenny Henry - at the time I thought what an arse! :rolleyes:

Back