Farah v Gebrselassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye Farah does not come out of this looking the better. It's like he expects him to go round breaking people's legs for him until he gets his phone back.

Because he was so incensed Farah said he had texted Gebrselassie to express his anger. “I want to inform you that I’m disappointed you have not made any effort to find my stolen money, and especially my watch,” the text read. “I have tried to contact you by telephone several times. Know that I am not responsible for what I say during the press conference in London and what influence it will have on your personality and your business. Greetings, Sir Mo.”

Signing a text Sir Mo :lol:

Because he was so incensed Farah said he had texted Gebrselassie to express his anger. “I want to inform you that I’m disappointed you have not made any effort to find my stolen money, and especially my watch,” the text read. “I have tried to contact you by telephone several times. Know that I am not responsible for what I say during the press conference in London and what influence it will have on your personality and your business. Greetings, Sir Mo.”

What a wanker.

Also, you don't end a message with greetings, you start a message with greetings. That's like me starting a text by saying "Goodbye, I am the Marquis of Arkle".

Mo does strike me as being an absolute wanker like. There's this incident, the airport incident a year or two ago and I'm fairly certain there's been Twitter arguments as well.

What a twat

Jubblies
BSc (hons)

Iirc @Mackem00 started this a while ago

Sir Mackem00

Why does it say he attacked a “married guest” at the gym? Makes it sound like it would have been ok if he’d attacked a singleton :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back