Farah v Gebrselassie

Several links to dodgy coaches.
A couple of missed tests.
Unable to hear his doorbell on one occasion when the testers showed up.
Trained in Kenya until increased testing was introduced.
Now trains in Ethiopia, a country with pretty much zero doping control.
Once classified as likely doping by WADA.
Consistently beating now known doped athletes.
Two mobile phones and a large amount of cash nicked from the hotel in Ethiopia.

All all coincidence.

Last edited:
Several links to dodgy coaches.
A couple of missed tests.
Unable to hear his doorbell on one occasion when the testers showed up.
Trained in Kenya until increased testing was introduced.
Now trains in Ethiopia, a country with pretty much zero doping control.
Once classified as likely doping by WADA.
Consistently beating now known doped athletes.
Two mobile phones and a large amount of cash nicked from the hotel in Ethiopia.

All all coincidence.

Slow Farah once it all catches up with up

Should have a look at @MoDoorbell on twitter.

Some accusations flying about on there

The thing is, much as I don't think Mo Farah is a particularly nice person, unless the person/persons behind that account is prepared to come out from behind the twattish mask of a spoof twitter account name and make those accusations directly then what's the point? Come out of hiding, present the evidence and let things take their course... otherwise, probably just a racist troll behind the account.

I f***ing hate Mo Farah like

The thing is, much as I don't think Mo Farah is a particularly nice person, unless the person/persons behind that account is prepared to come out from behind the twattish mask of a spoof twitter account name and make those accusations directly then what's the point? Come out of hiding, present the evidence and let things take their course... otherwise, probably just a racist troll behind the account.

It is really not like. What has race go to do with it? He is dodgy as fuck, as is Wiggins.

I'd be absolutely amazed if they both haven't doped.

So many stories about Farah like for years now, that twitter account just has them all in one place, he isn't doing the revelations himself, he is just collecting information from all sources and presenting it in one place

Last edited:
Burner phones being seized, possible corruption, drugs allegations, theft.

Can only mean one thing.

Just wait until AC12 find a phone number scribbled on a piece of paper and Steve Arnott calls it and and Mo answers.

Haile is H!!!

Unless of course there is a historical record of someone making doping allegations against an elite British Olympian and being successfully sued for it... said Olympian subsequently failed a drugs test but his excuse was that he only started doping after he retired from elite competition. Aye right. Must have been the 'lunchbox' that moved him from middling sprinter to hugely muscled world beater after he passed the age of 30. You would have to be daft to stand up to shot at unless you want to lose all your assets.

Because he was so incensed Farah said he had texted Gebrselassie to express his anger. “I want to inform you that I’m disappointed you have not made any effort to find my stolen money, and especially my watch,” the text read. “I have tried to contact you by telephone several times. Know that I am not responsible for what I say during the press conference in London and what influence it will have on your personality and your business. Greetings, Sir Mo.”

Signing a text Sir Mo :lol:

What a wanker.

This.

Actually, I think they're as bad as each other. Hailie Garbe Selassie may also have invented the assault charges. Why have those assaulted not come forward?

Handbags, just like Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer at Newcastle.

Mo Farah has handled his end badly. Things go missing in hotel rooms. Throwing accusations of theft around hasn't helped him and reporting the missing items as missing initially would have been a better approach.

If something goes missing in a hotel room, unless I've clear proof of theft or a break in then I don't expect the hotel to take responsibility. I wasn't careful enough, I've lost the item and all the hotel can do is tell me is if the item has been handed in. Material is left in the hotel room at MY RISK.

Signed off the text 'Sir Mo'

This shows what a tit he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotel maid jailed for stealing Mo Farah's belongings tells of ordeal | Daily Mail Online

This is top class tabloid journalism, old school, get a reporter on that f***ing plane and find out.

This.

Actually, I think they're as bad as each other. Hailie Garbe Selassie may also have invented the assault charges. Why have those assaulted not come forward?

Handbags, just like Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer at Newcastle.

Mo Farah has handled his end badly. Things go missing in hotel rooms. Throwing accusations of theft around hasn't helped him and reporting the missing items as missing initially would have been a better approach.

If something goes missing in a hotel room, unless I've clear proof of theft or a break in then I don't expect the hotel to take responsibility. I wasn't careful enough, I've lost the item and all the hotel can do is tell me is if the item has been handed in. Material is left in the hotel room at MY RISK.

This shows what a tit he is.

It does

and it all goes back to the fact of who was coaching Farah and why.

Back