Fans to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The performances & subsequent results will cost him his job.

I'm actually proud of the home support not acting like spoiled bairns and continue to the back the team (some of these players might lack quality but always put a shift in)

Were you there tonight? I'm not being funny in asking but I'd say the support let the manager know how we felt at full time with that display.

This, didn't boo, just stood there silent and pissed off at full time
Bang on.

Our fans are to blame for diddley squat .totally amazing fans we are . We haven’t had shit to shout about ( bar 6 in a row ) for 70 plus years my father his father made me follow the the lads
And I have done the same with my
Kids . Fans to blame for nothing . Ever , ever we have followed this team through thick and thin and remain loyal to the total end . If that dour scotch twat can’t handle it

Fuck him.

Go somewhere else mate .

The players let him down today, apart from bringing macguire on earlier what else could he have done better?
Until mcgeady took the worst pen ever and let them come into the game we looked class. Playing it on the floor and passing it about. Then for whatever reason we let them come back into the game snd resorted to hoofing it about.
Shit players getting a free ride again.

The players let him down today, apart from bringing macguire on earlier what else could he have done better?
Until mcgeady took the worst pen ever and let them come into the game we looked class. Playing it on the floor and passing it about. Then for whatever reason we let them come back into the game snd resorted to hoofing it about.

If Ross had any discipline or plan in place, McGeady would not have taken that penalty!.

It’s f***ing crap but there’s a lot of negativity in the ground for me. It’s like people are waiting for it to go to shit so they can jump on their backs.
So tonight over 29,000 people paid out and turned up expecting us not to win? We scored on 34 seconds and the the SOL was jumping. How can you justify your statement? The only negativity being shown is from Ross. It's seeping out from every pore in his body. You do realise he is blaming you for his failures!
If Ross had any discipline or plan in place, McGeady would not have taken that penalty!.
Why? If I remember rightly he's our assigned penalty taker and has scored every time !

Last edited:
Phrase what seems to be common now

"We need to accept being a League 1 club"

I doubt Wolves and Norwich who are now in Europe or beating the treble winners just accepted shite when they went down to L1

The thing I find mental when someone says something like this is that we come up against a side that has never been outside of league one yet they can press and manage to play football in a way that we can't, they can even time waste and con the ref into free kicks whilst we stand there with no clue as to what's going on.

We're still getting totally out schooled by teams in this league even after a season down the line.

Agree to a large extent but it's not a one off, it's a recurring theme. We can write the script and it's that that's unacceptable

Anyone else notice at the end he hid in the middle of the pitch slowly shaking hands and walked back with the players coming back from clapping the fans and straight back down the tunnel.
For someone who is always imploring his players to go over to and recognise the fans he didn't do it himself tonight.
Showed what an absolute coward he is for me like.

Anyone else notice at the end he hid in the middle of the pitch slowly shaking hands and walked back with the players coming back from clapping the fans and straight back down the tunnel.
For someone who is always imploring his players to go over to and recognise the fans he didn't do it himself tonight.
Showed what an absolute coward he is for me like.
Don’t think that’s fair. I want shot of him like most but if he was being a coward he would have disappeared off down the tunnel as soon as the final whistle blew

I have defended him in the past but past caring whether or not he stays now.

We just don't play with any style or purpose. What's the game plan? Suppose it changes every week because he doesn't have a solid first choice 11.

If we can get someone decent in then show him the boot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back