Fans to blame?

How exactly do you want an attendance of 29,000 (in league one) to react when we are fighting to save a point against Rotherham United?

I don’t think it would ever be any different but my point is people go and just wait for the opportunity to kick off. They expect it and it’s partly down to the manager, partly down to the players being poor and partly down to them not being used to the shite standard we have to watch.

I don’t think it would ever be any different but my point is people go and just wait for the opportunity to kick off. They expect it and it’s partly down to the manager, partly down to the players being poor and partly down to them not being used to the shite standard we have to watch.
Well exactly. Don't give the crowd any reason to be like that. The second half display was an embarrassment.

Shite support but expect nothing else from a fan base that will accept anything! Part of why we are where we are imo!

The players let him down today, apart from bringing macguire on earlier what else could he have done better?
Until mcgeady took the worst pen ever and let them come into the game we looked class. Playing it on the floor and passing it about. Then for whatever reason we let them come back into the game snd resorted to hoofing it about.
gone out in the summer and addressed the issues that kept us 5th last year.

he didnt and look where we are. he should have called out the owners if he wasnt being backed.

Well exactly. Don't give the crowd any reason to be like that. The second half display was an embarrassment.

It was shite I agree but ha way, you seen McLaughlin (RB) positioning for their goal. That’s not the manager. He’s struggling Ross but the players aren’t blameless. They are poor and they lack the intelligence and composure to win these games.

Did the boos at the end not give you a f***ing clue what people think?
While I didn't boo, I was well pissed off, and can totally understand, the frustration of the fans, after watching another, abject "display" of coma inducing football. 😠

First time ive been for a while and probably the last until that dour c.unt gets the chop but more.people are starting to see him for what he is

gone out in the summer and addressed the issues that kept us 5th last year.

he didnt and look where we are. he should have called out the owners if he wasnt being backed.
Of course he wasnt backed, how much has he spent? Its ok everyone(me included) saying we need pace and a more physical side but if you have no money then your feeding off scraps and have to make do with others cast offs.

I didn’t boo , but to be honest I felt the players let Ross down to a large degree , and I’m no Ross fan.
Midway through the first half I said we needed to have pressed home the advantage we had more
and sure enough we let them back in.
The work rate was not high enough.
It was a genuine shock how bad we became in the second half .
Grigg came on for his 10 minute stroll .

So , we ( meaning Ross ) still don’t know what our line up should be , worrying .

Back