Fans to blame?

Yuri

Midfield
You don’t hear much grief for Ross at the match which I find staggering. The bloke is so out of his depth he’s absolutely clueless.

But us not doing anything about it is helping him keep his job, I actually think it’s a disgrace we pay our money and turn up to watch his shocking ‘football’ always get behind the team but we need to show our discontent with Ross, especially to the new owners.

Wish we had one of the fans on at right back when the ball fell to O’Nien last minute ffs. Just shoot!

But aye. The live crowds are very forgiving with abject performances

Totally.......We're the anchor of negativity that's holding the club back!

When i went for a piss around the 30 minute mark over the match, i said to a lad t"he bogs fkin stink", we missed the penna and went downhill from there!

You don’t hear much grief for Ross at the match which I find staggering. The bloke is so out of his depth he’s absolutely clueless.

But us not doing anything about it is helping him keep his job, I actually think it’s a disgrace we pay our money and turn up to watch his shocking ‘football’ always get behind the team but we need to show our discontent with Ross, especially to the new owners.

We’re you at the match- boos- what is starting to pee me off is you have managers like bowyer and at robbins who have a system, a belief, a strategy and no ground or chairman whereas Ross is privelidged and still wines about us- think he said he changed the team again vs Peterborough to appease the fans which is a bad sign- I said give till xmas but we’ll be 8 points off 2 nd by then

I was going spare mate. Hope this helps.

Used to be a very happy clapper, Moyes kicked that out of me, this bloke is going slowly down that route, "Its the fans to blame, dragging the club down"

You can fuck off Mr Ross, not being promoted last season, automatically with the games in hand. Then the shambles of the play off, just go man, you talked about attacking pressing football when you came? Where the fuck is it? In your loft? It isnt on the field, you have to go

The players let him down today, apart from bringing macguire on earlier what else could he have done better?
Until mcgeady took the worst pen ever and let them come into the game we looked class. Playing it on the floor and passing it about. Then for whatever reason we let them come back into the game snd resorted to hoofing it about.

Everyone’s sat and watched this shit for the last 12 months mate

It’s shite I agree but it’s a league 1 team playing league 1 standard. I don’t know what people expect us to play like. I do it as well kicking off because they do stupid fouls or make bad decisions but there’s people there who say nowt, don’t say anything positive when something goes right, just there purely to jump on the fuck ups.

Back