Fan or air con?

Where is live is absolutely roasting all the time. Haven't turned the heating on once since I moved in.

Will need to think about how to cool the place down as the warmer months approach, and thought I might as well get something now as I'm always boiling in the night and by spring/summer it'll be unbearable.

Would I be better off getting an expensive fan (Dyson Cool AM07) or a cheap or a cheap air conditioning unit (for around the same price as the Dyson fan)?

Where is live is absolutely roasting all the time. Haven't turned the heating on once since I moved in.

Will need to think about how to cool the place down as the warmer months approach, and thought I might as well get something now as I'm always boiling in the night and by spring/summer it'll be unbearable.

Would I be better off getting an expensive fan (Dyson Cool AM07) or a cheap or a cheap air conditioning unit (for around the same price as the Dyson fan)?
Where you live that's roasting all the time like? I've lived in some fairly hot Countries and haven't needed the AC on all the time.

Which air con unit are you looking at?

"Where is live"???

@SPUFF
For all your air conditioning needs

Where you live that's roasting all the time like? I've lived in some fairly hot Countries and haven't needed the AC on all the time.
Where I am it's 34 today, it's early evening and the apartment is warm. The ceiling fans are on but not the Aircon. The Aircon is put on for spells now and again when it starts to feel hot. Aircon is expensive to use so isn't left on all day. There's only a few days a year in the UK I've thought Aircon would be nice to have. Good heating is the big essential.

Back