Fallout 4

cheers mate, is it worth it?

Whats the good mods etc?

If you get the decent mods, it's like playing a different game.

Get a decent weapon mod... there are loads

Then get Zombie hoards(?), build a campsite and Darker Nights. You can set spawning creatures/super mutants/animals into zombies. Combined with the tent you carry round so you can sleep anywhere and the dark nights are REALLY dark, horrible when you hear zombies hissing but cannot see them.... Fuck the quests just me and dogmeat surviving zombiegeddon. :cool:

Edit - The weapons mod I have is The Justice silenced combat shotgun, Walther ppk silenced pistol (Bond..cool as fuck) and my trusty chain wrapped baseball ala lucille in The Walking Dead... all over powered but necessary in zombie infested Boston :lol:

zombie mod:

Last edited:

Then get Zombie hoards(?), build a campsite and Darker Nights. You can set spawning creatures/super mutants/animals into zombies. Combined with the tent you carry round so you can sleep anywhere and the dark nights are REALLY dark, horrible when you hear zombies hissing but cannot see them.... Fuck the quests just me and dogmeat surviving zombiegeddon. :cool:

Edit - The weapons mod I have is The Justice silenced combat shotgun, Walther ppk silenced pistol (Bond..cool as fuck) and my trusty chain wrapped baseball ala lucille in The Walking Dead... all over powered but necessary in zombie infested Boston :lol:

zombie mod:

Well I know what I'll be doing next time I'm on fallout...

zombie mod:

Is that zombie mod on Xbox?

doom weapons pack is a belter if you want some different guns
war of the commonwealth is great if you want lots more combat in the wasteland..thouhg it makes it soooo tough at the beginning

So Nuka World... Grand Tour, Hidden Cappies, kill all raiders, turn power on, restore main frame... is that it? I'm a bit meh at the moment.
theres a mod called maxwells world that is very similar but it has a haunting presence that mutates and brings the rides to life and then attack you

Restarted this on the PS4 previously played on the Xbox one. What Vault is it again where you can buy the git class assault rifle ?

Get the overseers guardian from there and the spray and pray sub machine gun from a trader outside

Best two guns in the game

Still only scratched the surface of this but love how random things happen.

Got too close to Swans Pond and this huge deformed bullet sponge of a super mutant wiped me out in seconds. I’ll come back later when I’ve levelled up a bit more and get me own back mind.

Not so tough now are you you ugly twat. Your rocks and stupid f***ing swan boat armour thingy were no f***ing match for my plasma sniper....from a distance like.

Might need to dust me tommy gun with exploding shells off and have another wander

Anyone played the addons? Are they worth getting?

Got the building ones, they just add materials really

Automatron and Far Harbour... very meh imo.

Didn't get round to Nuka World as mods have completely changed the game for me.

All I do now is mod the game, play for a week or two, then restart with different mods/different scenario.

Might need to dust me tommy gun with exploding shells off and have another wander

Anyone played the addons? Are they worth getting?
A lot of content and effort by the developers, it definitely makes the game a lot bigger /last longer , some of the dlcs aren't to everyone's tastes but for the sheer fact they add a lot to the game , I'd suggest buying them (on sale if possible)

Back