Fallout 4

Was going to get some of the DLC for this then saw the prices. 20 quid for Far Harbour??? 12 quid for Nuka World?

Fuck that. The game itself only cost me 40 when it was brand new. You can get a season pass for 40, which would include Automatron as well and works out cheaper than buying them all seperate. But honestly, why should I fork out another 40 quid for a couple extra hours of gameplay?

It's staggering the prices they can get away with charging.

Was going to get some of the DLC for this then saw the prices. 20 quid for Far Harbour??? 12 quid for Nuka World?

Fuck that. The game itself only cost me 40 when it was brand new. You can get a season pass for 40, which would include Automatron as well and works out cheaper than buying them all seperate. But honestly, why should I fork out another 40 quid for a couple extra hours of gameplay?

It's constantly on sale for £25 which is what I got it for. It's just been on the January sale so it might be a month or so before it's reduced again.

It's 100% worth it at that price and I haven't even started Nuka world yet. I've been on Far Harbor for about 6 hours and I don't think I've scratched the surface yet.

Definitely get the season pass as opposed to Individually as the smaller DLC are also a lot of fun. Being able to build your own ammo is class if like me you use .308 rounds which aren't as common

You shouldn't, and aren't expected to.

The dlc equates to more than a couple of hours. The dlc season pass will probably add another 20+ hours worth of content, more if you're a completionist.

Whether 20 hours of content is worth £40 to you is a different matter, it's a better deal than you're making out though.

I bought it for about £25 which I thought was reasonable, I don't think £40 is a great deal.

Last edited:
You shouldn't, and aren't expected to.

The dlc equates to more than a couple of hours. The dlc season pass will probably add another 20+ hours worth of content, more if you're a completionist.

Whether 20 hours of content is worth £40 to you is a different matter, it's a better deal than you're making out though.

I bought it for about £25 which I thought was reasonable, I don't think £40 is a great deal.

I reckon I've put about 20 hours in to the DLC now and I haven't finished Far Hathor and haven't even started Nuka World.

I fall in to the completionist category and have to clear every location so will obviously spend more time than someone just blasting through the story.

My platinum attempt is slowly getting there :lol:

I reckon I've put about 20 hours in to the DLC now and I haven't finished Far Hathor and haven't even started Nuka World.

I fall in to the completionist category and have to clear every location so will obviously spend more time than someone just blasting through the story.

My platinum attempt is slowly getting there :lol:
I'm nowhere near a plat for fallout 4. Got a fair few achievements like.

I'm nowhere near a plat for fallout 4. Got a fair few achievements like.

I'm about 50% through the main game, 100% on Robotics, Contraptions, Wasteland workshop and Vault tec and about 40% on Far Harbor.

The majority of ones I have left on the main game and far Harbor are quest based so once I finish the story I reckon I'll be on about 90% of the entire thing

Bought the season pass yesterday after whining about it :lol:

Start with Vault tec if you're at the right level. Get access to tonnes of nuclear material

Last edited:
I really like automatron mainly because my entire provisoner network is now robot driven

I only just realised you can get more robot mods in nuka world as there are unique pieces there

at the moment though my current playthrough is mind numbingly hard

war of the commonwealth adds loads more spawns and random patrols of all factions...but its so tough at low levels as the mobs can be big and much more powerful than you are

so robots and gunners mobs travels with assaultrons which are 1 shotting me even at level 20

ghoul mobs are about 15 strong usually with 2 glowing ones who keep reviving the ones you have already bloody shot!

I really like automatron mainly because my entire provisoner network is now robot driven

I only just realised you can get more robot mods in nuka world as there are unique pieces there

at the moment though my current playthrough is mind numbingly hard

war of the commonwealth adds loads more spawns and random patrols of all factions...but its so tough at low levels as the mobs can be big and much more powerful than you are

so robots and gunners mobs travels with assaultrons which are 1 shotting me even at level 20

ghoul mobs are about 15 strong usually with 2 glowing ones who keep reviving the ones you have already bloody shot!

As soon as I've platinumed it I'm going to hammer the mods. Some of them sound brilliant.

Got platinum. Took 80 hours.

Started playing Nuka world and I'm enjoying it more than far Harbor which was great. Love the Raider stuff, completely changes your character and the way the game is played.

Preston Garvey is fuming :lol:

Just built my first ammo factory last night, gonna get me a shit load of . 44 and shoot shit with my western revolver.

I'm at the point now where I've stopped looting as I have built everything i need so rather than collect bullets I'm just building 2-3000 at a time over 6 machines :lol:

Help.. I'm a proper Fallout 4 nerd.

My latest playthrough.. The Walking Dead + 30 yrs. I'm an aged Carl, complete with eyepatch, stetson, Colt Python revolver... and "Lucille". Currently turning Sanctuary into Alexandria... 40+ settlers, zombie raids every day....

I'm only 55 ffs! :lol:

Back