Fallout 4

loving the sandbag emplacements mod...makes my settlements look a bit more military, couple that with a minutemen mod that makes them more like a militia...my settlements now have militia patrols that patrol the area and perimeter, just makes it feel like the minutemen are an active milita unit

mod is called We are the Minutemen

the buggers fight with everybody though..even though I am friendl with the railroad the minutemen attack railroad patrols...handy for scavenging their armour for my settlers though

as part of the war of the commonwealth mod all factions have wandering patrols as well as creature and ghoul mobs...in the city its bedlam with gunfire everywhere with multiple mobs steaming into each other, I just tend to pick off stragglers then hoover up all the goodies when they have finished shooting each other, it makes the city feel so much more alive...and a lot more dangerous!!

whats more annoying is the railroad seem to have it in for the USS constitution, which is annoying when you are trying to help them, seems synths are ok but robots are fair game!!

Tales of the commonwealth is canny as well

add loads of random encounters and one off missions

I did that as well. Every achievement in the DLC bar one f***ing ingot in the steel mill.

FO4 took 120 hours to Platinum. Glad it's done now like as had my PS4 a while and not played owt else.

Aye I managed every DLC achievement anarl.

I couldnt get in to Fallout 4 like for some reason. Maybe because I didnt have large chunks of time to spend on it.

Platinum :cool:

Needed a bit help with the bobbleheads, and the settlement one was a right pain.

Platinum a few weeks ago. Was quite straight forward apart from the settlement happiness which took forever.

Far Harbor was very easy to get them all

Nuka World took a bit of time to get the 100000 tokens but persevered since it was the last one I needed

Still not completed this. I agree that Fallout 3 was better in alot of ways, seemed to get into the story more. Ive really enjoyed the settlement building on this, i get sidetracked by that.

Still not completed this. I agree that Fallout 3 was better in alot of ways, seemed to get into the story more. Ive really enjoyed the settlement building on this, i get sidetracked by that.
I went all out on tactical settlement building and defences and only got invaded twice, both times at the start of the game. Complete waste of time.

Well after having this for a while but trying to rush through it without taking me time and discovering places/doing quests just like on Skyrim (which I also went back to do properly). I started this from scratch again last night it's going to be fun :cool:

Love the game, but it really isn't a "Fallout" game imo.

Started Fallout 3 again, and, whilst the graphics have dated, the actual premise of the an apocalyptic wasteland pisses all over 4.

Well after having this for a while but trying to rush through it without taking me time and discovering places/doing quests just like on Skyrim (which I also went back to do properly). I started this from scratch again last night it's going to be fun :cool:
What type of character you going for Bearsy?

Sent Dogmeat back to The Sanctuary when I was knocking about with Nick. I've since binned Nick off but can't find me 4 legged friend anywhere at The Sanctuary :confused:

Any Ideas where he'll be knocking about ?

Back