Fallout 4

Naa, it's best it has it's own thread anyway.. rather than old thread speculating about this game and that game. Yeah.. much better this way.

much..

better..

:lol:
Balls, yours can only be used for Fallout 4 - mine will have all of your news plus other Bethesda announcements

Boom! :cool: :lol:

It's the fact you came in a day late with your fallout 4 excitement, outdated - you're as bad as sky for breaking news marra :lol:

Actually your thread is several months old, it's not even about Fallout 4 it's speculating about what Bethesda may or may not be releasing which is of no help to anyone browsing the gaming forum.

Whereas my excellent thread is right on the money, directly about Fallout 4 for all to see when looking through these parts

Clearly superior.

Actually your thread is several months old, it's not even about Fallout 4 it's speculating about what Bethesda may or may not be releasing which is of no help to anyone browsing the gaming forum.

Whereas my excellent thread is right on the money, directly about Fallout 4 for all to see when looking through these parts

Clearly superior.
I give up, too many people looking for thread fame ;)

Fallout 3 was probably the most overrated game of last gen. It was good, but I didn't think it was the masterpiece everyone makes it out to be.

That said, I'd still buy this as soon as its released.

Back