F1 2024

I think Red Bull will keep Checo as well, so what does that leave for Carlos? Merc and hope they smash the new regs or wait for Audi?
Cheap, stable, no need for anyone better to win the CC - yeah, I think you're spot on there.

RB are probably noticing that some drivers take time - Albon was being talked about again, so is Sainz. Maybe they're going to keep going with Tsunoda for a while yet - if nothing else he's a good benchmark for whoever replaces Riccardo.
And let's not take anything away, if Riccardo wasn't being beaten by Tsunoda, we'd probably think Danny was still doing a good job.

Good to see F1 'thinking about our carbon footprints' next year then.

Saudi Arabia > USA for 1 x race > Europe for 3x races > Back to North America for Canada > Back to Europe. Then splitting up the Austin/Las Vegas races later in the season. Why do they even bother pretend it's anything apart from making money.
Countries don't like having races next to them within a week or two. I'd do Australia, 2 week break, then China and Japan back to back. Then do middle east, Europe and then America

Ferrari have high hopes to be close to Red Bull in China.

This GP could be the last chance saloon for Ricciardo. If he does not have a strong showing I think he will get dumped.

I still think Max will win. I hope Ferrari can give them a good race.

Ferrari have high hopes to be close to Red Bull in China.

This GP could be the last chance saloon for Ricciardo. If he does not have a strong showing I think he will get dumped.

I still think Max will win. I hope Ferrari can give them a good race.
Its so sad that people in the last 4/5 years have thought Ricciardo was worthy of another top seat

Aside from a coincidental win in Monza the blokes done nothing since 2016/2017

Back