F1 2024

Vegas
Miami
Lusail
Jeddah
Baku
Singapore
Albert Park (always produced dull races, always disliked it immensely)

A third of the entire calendar consists of tracks which allow for nowt but dull as ditchwater racing as you say.

Didn't sound like it (but I didn't watch the race).
I know Monaco is Monaco but the race is more of a parade as well

It
I’m confused, can someone explain what’s going on please.
Have you ever seen/heard the feminist trope of ‘ if you dont love and support me at my worst of times then you dont deserve my at my best’

Its just saying to fans if you dont stick with us when we’re shit you werent deserving of us when we were at our best

ever seen/heard the feminist trope
the same people who post it on social media have some awful kitchen wall art in neon with something like "live love laugh" bollox... merecedes are the f1 version of the only way is essex now... nailed on the social media admin at merc has 'turkey teeth'... :lol: (i only learnt what that meant from the facebook thread in the parsnip!)

Last edited:
the same people who post it on social media have some awful kitchen wall art in neon with something like "live love laugh" bollox... merecedes are the f1 version of the only way is essex now... nailed on the social media admin at merc has 'turkey teeth'... :lol: (i only learnt what that meant from the facebook thread in the parsnip!)
I can only think that its been a slippery slope since Lauda died and he as a man kept them on the straight and narrow and had a significant influence !

Since 2019 and Toto managing things himself the drop off in all areas has been shocking, letting Allison go ahead of rule change to getting him back to try and rescue things to going through Abu Dhabi ‘21 to trying to seduce Max to replace Lewis and most importantly the 4th fastest car

It

Have you ever seen/heard the feminist trope of ‘ if you dont love and support me at my worst of times then you dont deserve my at my best’

Its just saying to fans if you dont stick with us when we’re shit you werent deserving of us when we were at our best
A touch over sensitive me thinks. Fans are fickle and like winners.

Theres already talks of the regs being delayed which would just award yet another title to Fraudstappen
It’s all turned to absolute shit since Bernie went to be honest.

As soon as sport is treated like a commodity to be bought and sold, it becomes an absolute mess and this is no different really.

Back