F1 2024

Do you ever think they'll do F1 and MotoGP on the same track and weekend?
Think the idea has been rumoured for a couple of years without any concrete talks. Would surely be a logistical nightmare but wouldn't be surprised if it happens at some stage providing that the Liberty MotoGP deal actually goes through.

Think the idea has been rumoured for a couple of years without any concrete talks. Would surely be a logistical nightmare but wouldn't be surprised if it happens at some stage providing that the Liberty MotoGP deal actually goes through.
liberty will have flogged F1 to the Saudi's before that comes to pass...

Remember when you all laughed at me when I said Seb might end up in Lewis' seat?
He's confirmed that they've been talking.....
he drove a porsche hypercar the other week for shits & giggles anarl... suspect he's got something in mind, always thought he'd turn up at audi in some shape or form but perhaps he's keen to get back in the game sooner rather than later.

Probably just a stop gap for that kid they have in F2/3 though?
Mercedes seem to lack that panache, embracing risk and going for the young lad.

Instead going for the bee loving eco warrior Seb.

I hope George does not enter into any team 1- 2 agreements. Seb has form.

Probably just a stop gap for that kid they have in F2/3 though?
Think the German arm of the marketing team hopes its a better venture than the Schumacher escapade.

Would be good to see seb back, one of the good guys. Although I'd never have said that a decade ago. Odd that.

Theres building rumours of Merc courting Max and talks advancing

Mental on both sides, why in the world would Max ( unless he knows Newey is leaving )

And after Abu Dhabi ‘21 is horrible for Merc to want him ( a driver who’s only proven he’s decent wet, can fight dirty and win in a dominant car )

Back