F1 2023

New Williams
that's last years car right? with last years livery? even though their admin wanked themselfs off for the big reveal will will f***ing buxton stating the bleeding obvious no doubt...

Logon or register to see this image

a press statement to say they had gulf as a new sponsor would have saved a lot of time and effort!

have alfa gone with a funky new air intake\roll hoop config or was last years car the same?

Last edited:

Mildly addicted to that chronophoto game, thanks to the guess the year thread on here… just had this photo… managed 1000 points… :cool::cool::cool:

(Should give out extra points for naming the circuit too)

Mildly addicted to that chronophoto game, thanks to the guess the year thread on here… just had this photo… managed 1000 points… :cool::cool::cool:

(Should give out extra points for naming the circuit too)
That one tripped me up. I knew it was the FW11, I knew it was Piquet, I guessed Hockenheim because of the Opel advertising (and the dodgy denim in the crowd) but I mentally guessed 1986 with some certainty! In fact what dates it most definitively is the 1987 Lotus in the background, the 1986 was JPS black and gold!

Last edited:
That one tripped me up. I knew it was the FW11, I knew it was Piquet, I guessed Hockenheim because of the Opel advertising (and the dodgy denim in the crowd) but I mentally guessed 1986 with some certainty! In fact what dates it most definitively is the 1987 Lotus in the background, the 1986 was JPS black and gold!

yep... 1987 German GP. Won by PIquet after mansell's honda went pop (as did prost's as you can see from the lift he got - mildly disappointed that f1 drivers are banned from hitching rides like this now!).

that's last years car right? with last years livery? even though their admin wanked themselfs off for the big reveal will will f***ing buxton stating the bleeding obvious no doubt...

a press statement to say they had gulf as a new sponsor would have saved a lot of time and effort!

have alfa gone with a funky new air intake\roll hoop config or was last years car the same?

Alfa is a beautiful car😍
Good. Now can we stop appointing people to the top positions based on how much money they have, and start appointing them based on their ability to run the sport?

Last edited:
I’ve seen a lot of rumours of negativity around McLaren for the start of this year. Wait and see but I hope not
Gonna struggle to hold onto norris if this car isn't a step forward. Don't know much about this young aussie.

My guess is Norris ends up at sauber when this contract runs out.

Back