F1 2023

Is Danica permanent? Thought she was just for the US races?
Naomi is obviously box ticking, but she's not bad

Overall though, yeah, there's far too many people on the show, its been bonkers for a while now. Should possibly rotate more and give people time off, there's far too many races these days.
More Danica please. Proper little hottie

Is Danica permanent? Thought she was just for the US races?
Naomi is obviously box ticking, but she's not bad

Overall though, yeah, there's far too many people on the show, its been bonkers for a while now. Should possibly rotate more and give people time off, there's far too many races these days.
I'm guessing more races with Button and Rosberg

the flip side of f1 relaxing its covid protocols in the paddock is the return of the fake german to skyf1 (not via videolink)...

Knives out?

Why should the head of the fia be expected to answer to a british lord?

I'm guessing this means Robert Kubica has lost his reserve drive seat...

He’ll be gone by the end of the year…

Last edited:
the flip side of f1 relaxing its covid protocols in the paddock is the return of the fake german to skyf1 (not via videolink)...

Knives out?

Why should the head of the fia be expected to answer to a british lord?

I'm guessing this means Robert Kubica has lost his reserve drive seat...

He’ll be gone by the end of the year…

I don’t think he will. He seems to be very stubborn and determined to run the FIA in very much a dictatorship. I doubt anything would prompt him to step aside to protect the bigger organisation.

Listening to Spygate on the BBC Sounds app. I was 13 when it happened so missed it all, was around the time I was starting to get into the sport... Alonso seems an absolute c*nt of a bloke. And I've always liked him :lol:

Alonso seems an absolute c*nt of a bloke. And I've always liked him :lol:

Does the bbc program mention alonso threatens Ron at the Hungarian GP that he’d spill the beans?

Still remember how I went nuts at the telly when he just sat blocking Hamilton…

Why always lewis?

Does the bbc program mention alonso threatens Ron at the Hungarian GP that he’d spill the beans?

Still remember how I went nuts at the telly when he just sat blocking Hamilton…

Why always lewis?
Yup, it goes into that. Storming into see Ron Dennis before the Hungary Grand Prix, telling him that unless they sabotage Lewis and make him run out of fuel, he'll go to Mosely and the FIA with emails that proof McLaren were complicit.

Also goes into the pit protest etc (although does also say that Lewis went out first when it should've been Alonso).

All told though, he comes out of it seeming like an absolute cockend

Anyone know why Mercedes were putting extra miles on w13 yesterday at Paul Ricard? Just seen on Instagram that Lewis was putting in pre pre-season miles in the most hated Mercedes he’s driven?

How many new parts can you put on an old car so that it’s still an old car?

No idea. Maybe testing parts/concepts that were part of the old one and they’re putting on the new car?
Yeah, it was more when is an old car an old car?

Unusual for Mercedes to do this, especially after they made so much noise about how hated the w13 was. Think George is there today, hints at how series they’re taking the fight in 2023…

Anyone know why Mercedes were putting extra miles on w13 yesterday at Paul Ricard? Just seen on Instagram that Lewis was putting in pre pre-season miles in the most hated Mercedes he’s driven?

How many new parts can you put on an old car so that it’s still an old car?
possibly getting match fit again....

Back