F1 2021

Fair play to him he seems a decent lad let’s hope he goes well next time
👍
Annoys me that if Hamilton had done what he did in the car and afterwards, and then released this, he would be hung out to dry by the press and the armchair ‘fans’ with a social media account.
Gave in to the temptation on putting a move on the works Mercedes when pushing for that seat, and I don't blame him.

More his actions afterwards which is the biggest let down. So far he's come across completely different to that, seems out of character. More expects from Mazepin or potty mouth Tsunoda.

Russell has done the right thing and apologised.

Bottas is a fair guy and will accept that - even though he didn't do much wrong IMHO.

The sooner the incident is consigned to history and forgotten about the better

Meant the reaction. The opportunity he’d go for
Well he’s learnt, Lewis once strayed into the race card when he was penalised for the umpteenth tangle with massa (Monaco rings a bell?) and regretted it...

i see sir lewis taking to social media more to encourage the young brits, with sage advice for lando on Saturday & george today.

I thought Bottas was simply following the dry racing line on a wet circuit and tried to avoid contact when he realised Russell was trying to overtake him.

On Russell's part, you can't expect the car in front to move from the dry racing line to the wet just because you want to overtake them. He deserved the middle finger from Bottas for his reaction too.

I still think Lewis will win the drivers championship - last weekend showed he can rescue weekends where he is up against it - max and red bull seem like flat track bullies,great when they have the wind behind them but not so formidable when they are up against it!

They had a podium at the first race last season. So yeah OK, Mercedes..
andreas seidl is the key to the McLaren revival in my personal opinion...
max and red bull seem like flat track bullies,great when they have the wind behind them but not so formidable when they are up against it!
Red Bull mention often how they seem worried about tyre deg, compared to Hamilton. Seems they had the Saturday car while Merc have the Sunday car...

Last edited:
I still think Lewis will win the drivers championship - last weekend showed he can rescue weekends where he is up against it - max and red bull seem like flat track bullies,great when they have the wind behind them but not so formidable when they are up against it!

Hamilton has started as well as he ever has.

His form of a few years ago was to turn up, do some stuff, then settle into the season properly.

He's off and running at the first race these days

If Verstappen had a significant lead in the WDC by the mid point (let's say 30 points) I'd still make Hamilton favourite.

Back