F1 2021

Aye of course it is.

Where’s your anger for Lando moving to Monaco?

Why aren’t you demanding that Russell boycotts this race?

Why aren’t you demanding Vettel boycotts the race?
All the teams, as one should have said they would not race. It's not down to a single driver to do that. Lewis and Seb are doing what they can, sure others are too but I haven't seen it.
Because he lives in Monaco? Norris moving there is fine, maybe because he is from Stevenage? Nah.
Couldn’t possibly be the colour of his skin, could it?
I used to think he dodged tax, until someone said on here and I looked into it. He seems to pay tax in which ever country he is earning, so when he's testing in the UK or at the GP he pays his British tax, then the same I guess in say Mexico. Which sort of seems fair. If he wanted to mug of the entire system he would just pay the Monaco rate of nothing. I think f1 drivers like Monaco because it's mint. I would do the same....

Last edited:

All the teams, as one should have said they would not race. It's not down to a single driver to do that. Lewis and Seb are doing what they can, sure others are too but I haven't seen it.

I used to think he dodged tax, until someone said on here and I looked into it. He seems to pay tax in which ever country he is earning, so when he's testing in the UK or at the GP he pays his British tax, then the same I guess in say Mexico. Which sort of seems fair. If he wanted to mug of the entire system he would just pay the Monaco rate of nothing. I think f1 drivers like Monaco because it's mint. I would do the same....
He’ll pay tax wherever he’s resident for tax purposes - so if he lived for most of his time in Britain he’d pay tax here. If he spent most of his time in Monaco or Switzerland he’d pay tax at whatever their tax rates are.

He’ll pay tax wherever he’s resident for tax purposes - so if he lived for most of his time in Britain he’d pay tax here. If he spent most of his time in Monaco or Switzerland he’d pay tax at whatever their tax rates are.
i don't recall much issue when jackie stewart spent most his working life in switzerland.
Whose is that cobble moored offshore?
looks a fair size, just a bit bigger than the boats you get on the pond at shields park...

Valtteri seems to like the circuit from a drivers pov - perhaps he'll step up this weekend?

Last edited:

Pretty sure he pays a fair amount of tax in Britain still
Whilst I agree, the sea front heading towards the marina in Barcelona is plastered with sculptures and placards announcing how Barcelona was built on the back of immigrants and they welcome them with open arms.

The looky-looky lads are all down there with acres of mats laid out with snidey trainers, handbags and sunglasses.
Last time I was there heard some bloke shout Negro at a cyclist was one bloke and his age would suggest his lack of education in race but still
I'm assuming Mercedes have a Friday engine in the car today, hence them not running particularly quickly so far.
Yeah they will do surely they normally do
See how it looks under the lights

Did Max just turn off to not let Ocon come back on track
I thought that looked on purpose

Last edited:
Pretty sure he pays a fair amount of tax in Britain still

Last time I was there heard some bloke shout Negro at a cyclist was one bloke and his age would suggest his lack of education in race but still

Yeah they will do surely they normally do

I thought that looked on purpose
IIRC HMRC's income tax statistics had him amongst the top 5,000 tax payers in the UK

Back