F1 2021

Spain has an immigration “problem” from Africa and don’t hold back on their feelings of race no excuse for it at all and not defending it just what I’ve noticed on a number of trips there
Whilst I agree, the sea front heading towards the marina in Barcelona is plastered with sculptures and placards announcing how Barcelona was built on the back of immigrants and they welcome them with open arms.

The looky-looky lads are all down there with acres of mats laid out with snidey trainers, handbags and sunglasses.

Play it at 1.5 or 1.75 speed to give an impression of what it'll be like going around in an F1 car.

Going to be at least 1 red flag, possibly 2 imo.

I just hope the championship rolls on to the last race.

Let bottas field Michael Goves questions, he’ll not know the difference.
Must be a first ever for F1 surely not to start at the top of the hour.
i've a feeling there's been one before, as mentioned above they've been to india so poss that one (forgettable!).
Nope. Jeddah / Saudi is a straight +3 hours ahead from memory.
just googled it and its currently almost half 12...

So that they can make it a night race I think. The Half Past bit is strange though. Its not like India where they have timezones that are shifted 30 mins is it?
I saw a couple of reasons suggested one was there is a prayer time at 5:15 so it accommodates that and another was sunset is 5:39 so like you said would make it a night race

When Liberty came in the shifted race time to 10 past the hour. Something to do with people switching over on the hour would miss the start of the race. Think it was ditched last season
I can totally see why they'd do that. Some international broadcasters didn't want to start 30mins beforehand and obviously as the formation lap starts isn't ideal.

I can totally see why they'd do that. Some international broadcasters didn't want to start 30mins beforehand and obviously as the formation lap starts isn't ideal.
Yeah it worked well really it allowed the broadcasters who did start early more time on the grid as well. Not sure why they reverted back to the top of the hour

But it’s 5:30 U.K. time, isn’t it? So 8:30 pm local time.

Correct, qualy at 5pm UK time tomorrow though.

Sick of Liberty messing about with the times. Been a few this year with the race starting an hour or more later than qualy the day before...I can only assume to accommodate the yank audiences.

Hamilton races - “Hypocrite, shouldn’t race here if he feels so strongly”

Hamilton refuses to race - “Attention seeker, once again making it all about him”

What, and cause all the staff at the team to lose their WCC bonus? I notice nobody is suggesting Vettel shouldn't race, even though he's obviously unhappy too.

But everyone picks out Lewis. I wonder why.
It's almost like people have another reason for not liking Lewis that they don't want to acknowledge, so find other reasons to have a go at him. Wonder what it could be.

Back