F1 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I missed it. What was he saying?

It’s quite worrying if he has got rough symptoms given how ludicrously fit and healthy Hamilton is.
Lass at work is fit as a fiddle, mid-30s.
Wiped out in bed for a week with covid.

Makes me laugh when people say "its just a slightly worse flu". I've had flu put me in bed for 3-4 days before, like "can barely get to the toilet" ill.

Lass at work is fit as a fiddle, mid-30s.
Wiped out in bed for a week with covid.

Makes me laugh when people say "its just a slightly worse flu". I've had flu put me in bed for 3-4 days before, like "can barely get to the toilet" ill.
This, it’s a killer

Hamilton is the very definition of someone physically in their prime

Wonder if sweating in a hot car for 2 hours last weekend made him worse

Could be interesting F2 this weekend. Schumacher p18, Ilott p9 and Tsunoda (needs every point this weekend) p1
Schumacher and Nissany crashed just before the start of the last lap in quali

Last edited:
Not forgetting the strain it took on Rosberg to beat him in 2016.

Rosberg couldn't wait to get away from that heat - which he'd created by all accounts.

He seems happy enough now and his dress sense reflects a man who doesn't have a care in the world (either that or he gets dressed in the dark).

He only needed one, just like Hunt.

Keke only won one but could easily have won more and claims that he retired to early.

I wonder if Rosberg junior will regret his decision or, having won a significant victory, was he just running from a fight he ultimately knew he couldn't win

Rosberg couldn't wait to get away from that heat - which he'd created by all accounts.

He seems happy enough now and his dress sense reflects a man who doesn't have a care in the world (either that or he gets dressed in the dark).

He only needed one, just like Hunt.

Keke only won one but could easily have won more and claims that he retired to early.

I wonder if Rosberg junior will regret his decision or, having won a significant victory, was he just running from a fight he ultimately knew he couldn't win
Keke was certainly still in his prime when he retired. Imagine him in that 86 Williams alongside Mansell. Very similar racers who thrashed their cars.

I'm pretty sure, but would need to check, but didn't Lewis have a lot more mechanical issues in 2016 than Nico?

Reactions: PTR
Keke was certainly still in his prime when he retired. Imagine him in that 86 Williams alongside Mansell. Very similar racers who thrashed their cars.

I'm pretty sure, but would need to check, but didn't Lewis have a lot more mechanical issues in 2016 than Nico?

That is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back