F1 2020

If you are talking about Vettel, he didn't give it away as such, he is auctioning it, current highest bid is the small amount of 100,000 Euro, wish he raffled it as I would have happily purchased a ticket but sadly don't have any spare change to bid, still a week to go as well.

Fair play though as all money raised goes to help improve the lives of children in Uganda and Togo.

I was going to put a bid for that , but the starting pice was €20,000

It will be at least $500,000 by the time it’s sold.

I was going to put a bid for that , but the starting pice was €20,000

It will be at least $500,000 by the time it’s sold.
Wonder how much a Lewis one would go for.

Used to love the Memorabilia shop in Metrocentre and the bloke who owned it used to have amazing stories about the Moto GP as he used to go to a lot of the races and knew the riders pretty well.

Rosberg couldn't wait to get away from that heat - which he'd created by all accounts.

He seems happy enough now and his dress sense reflects a man who doesn't have a care in the world (either that or he gets dressed in the dark).

He only needed one, just like Hunt.

Keke only won one but could easily have won more and claims that he retired to early.

I wonder if Rosberg junior will regret his decision or, having won a significant victory, was he just running from a fight he ultimately knew he couldn't win

Nico has said himself since he didn’t like what he had to do to get the championship, strain on personal relationships etc, I don’t think he regrets going and looking at what Hamilton has done since he’d have been on a hiding to nowt.

Keke was certainly still in his prime when he retired. Imagine him in that 86 Williams alongside Mansell. Very similar racers who thrashed their cars.

I'm pretty sure, but would need to check, but didn't Lewis have a lot more mechanical issues in 2016 than Nico?
not sure why keke left at the end of 85, however prost had the measure of him at mclaren and the 87 car was no better.

I'm pretty sure, but would need to check, but didn't Lewis have a lot more mechanical issues in 2016 than Nico?
Hugely so. Lewis outperformed him overall, but had the worse of the luck.
Shit happens in motorsports.

Nico knew he'd peaked, and knew he'd not get that luck again. So why work so hard to come 2nd? He was still in his prime, but decided 2nd wasn't good enough for him. Fair play.

Nico has said himself since he didn’t like what he had to do to get the championship, strain on personal relationships etc, I don’t think he regrets going and looking at what Hamilton has done since he’d have been on a hiding to nowt.

31 though, WtF is he going to do.

He's a racer pure and simple

Now he doesn't race

Naughty K-Mag there.
Prost a young driver 😹

This Alonso thing has annoyed them.
Leclerc with a fucked gearbox. Possible grid penalty if replaced?

Last edited:

Back