F1 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same margin as last year's Aus GP (Raikkonen was 0.7 secs behind Hamilton then).

Same old Ferrari really, a panic chop and change of the management which doesn't pay off.

A long way to go I know but that's a massive margin to try and close.

True enough and shortly after the Ferrari was the quicker car, albeit in the hands of a team that liked to flap and make big cockups every other race

haven't seen quali and obviously the Williams is terrible but why was Kubica almost 2 seconds off Russell?

When you need a lap he just finds it doesn’t he
Its just cos he's got the best car, innit :rolleyes:

Yet another season of Mercedes domination ahead. Shame testing suggested it may be a bit exciting this year
The order doesn't seem to have changed whatsoever. Merc, Ferrari, Red Bull. Same order, same gaps :lol:

The midfield looks close as fuck, and Williams are basically Marussia now.
They need to speak to Merc to see if they can sign a 5 year deal to be their B Team.
And in the meantime, get their shit together.

haven't seen quali and obviously the Williams is terrible but why was Kubica almost 2 seconds off Russell?
I was wondering that too. I guess he got caught in traffic on his lap. He hit the wall on his quick lap though, and blew a tyre.

And that caught Sainz, which is why he didn't get through as he had to back right off (otherwise he was around the same pace as Norris - not that I want to take anything away from Lando getting into Q3 on his debut!)

Last edited:
"They need to speak to Merc to see if they can sign a 5 year deal to be their B Team.
And in the meantime, get their shit together."

I’m sure Claire Williams has already ruled out anything like this ever happening.
That's all well and good when you aren't dead dead last, and also have sponsors.

They seem to have hit #1, and #2 will follow. If its a choice between folding, and taking a short-term contract as a B team, they might have to rethink.

F1 might end up down the line of more spec parts in the next regs anyway...

When you need a lap he just finds it doesn’t he
And that's the difference between him and Bottas, and the reason why Lewis has 6 World Championships and Bottas doesn't even have 6 wins.

Driver of the day has to be Norris, a slightly inflated gap to Sainz with him getting caught up in the Kubica incident, but take nothing away from him, to do that on debut is a great achievement.

That's all well and good when you aren't dead dead last, and also have sponsors.

They seem to have hit #1, and #2 will follow. If its a choice between folding, and taking a short-term contract as a B team, they might have to rethink.

F1 might end up down the line of more spec parts in the next regs anyway...

“Over her dead body” was her quote on the F1 documentary. Orders from Frank no doubt.

That Mercedes looks to be right on the edge. Hamilton's steering wheel wasn't so much juddering as having an epileptic fit. Getting every last millisecond of pace out of that car. The new Ferrari boss shaking his head in Q2 summed it up.

Epic from Lewis, this morning to a level that you’ve rarely if ever seen from Vettel, who is doing nothing but prove his nothing but a poor mans Schumacher n will never be anything more, struggled with most teammates, beat by a few rookies n might be this year n has only really won in the best car.

Epic from Lewis, this morning to a level that you’ve rarely if ever seen from Vettel, who is doing nothing but prove his nothing but a poor mans Schumacher n will never be anything more, struggled with most teammates, beat by a few rookies n might be this year n has only really won in the best car.

Senna vs Prost in modern times.

Vettel is very good but he doesn’t have the ability to find scarcely believable pace when it really counts which is why Hamilton is one of the GOAT in the sport and vettel is never going to be regarded in the same way.

Soz if SEB, but I’ve just watched the qualifying highlights on C4. The Welsh bloke said only one GP is broadcast live on C4 this year.

Now, it’s live on Sky One tomorrow morning but I wonder if that’s just a ruse to get people to sign up to SKY.

My question is this ... is there a free and legitimate way to watch live GP live this year?

Soz if SEB, but I’ve just watched the qualifying highlights on C4. The Welsh bloke said only one GP is broadcast live on C4 this year.

Now, it’s live on Sky One tomorrow morning but I wonder if that’s just a ruse to get people to sign up to SKY.

My question is this ... is there a free and legitimate way to watch live GP live this year?
British Grand Prix, channel four.

Reactions: PTR
Proper stoked for this let's hope it's a rippa

It'll be a shit race, at least it's normally one of the poorer spectacles. Hamilton to actually win after starting pole here which he hasn't done the last three years will do me

Bottas pissing this

And finishes by pissing it with the fastest lap, phenomenal race by him, miles ahead of Hamilton there

Nice to see Verstappen get in ahead of the Ferrari's as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back