F1 2019

I watched it today cause it was on Sky One but I’m not sure I’m gonna pay to watch it. I’ve paid in the past but I can’t help but think that if they will sell fan numbers for money then it isn’t worth sticking with.

I also predict a big problem for them in the future when it becomes competitive with either Formula E or a variant of it.

Anyone else sacked it off this year?
I wouldn't pay for it now. Might as well just watch the first couple of laps then the last lap. Nothing happens to the lead in between.
Dunno why but I'm bored of Mercedes and Toto Wolff

Last edited:
Loved this race today Bottas with a fantastic start, was really surprised with the pace of the Redbull Honda. I believe the season will be a great especially the midfield was great racing and battles to be seen going forward.

Sounds like Leclerc is having some weekend. Just going off the live timings during qualifying he seems to be a lot quicker than Vettel this weekend
He is,was quicker in oz too, another Hamilton/Alonso situation brewing maybe.
Think gastly is on borrowed time already at red bull

He is,was quicker in oz too, another Hamilton/Alonso situation brewing maybe.
Think gastly is on borrowed time already at red bull

Yep. Unless there's an issue with the car, Q3 is the minimum that Red Bull will expect in qualifying. He was out-qualified by Albon in the Toro Rosso today as well.

More generally, Haas and McLaren looking strong in qualifying and Kimi showing his worth to Alfa. Renault a tad disappointing today.

At least Hamilton won, that cheered me up by about 1% when I got to the hotel tonight. I'm going to watch the highlights on channel 4 and try and forget about the match today for an hour or two.

Hamilton consistently shows Vettel who's boss and that overtake yesterday appears to have hammered home his superiority once again.

If Bottas starts getting past him that will be another blow and the mistakes will continue.

Leclerc in front of him in the same team and I'd expect Vettel to blow up and may need therapy after this season.

Someone on here described him as a flat track bully and I really can't see him proving otherwise

I kept clear of all sports and news after the match yesterday. A long drive last night and stuck on the M1 after an accident meant I didn’t get home till around 12. Woke up this morning and thoroughly enjoyed the race. Shame for Charles Leclerc but pleased Lewis won. This could be a really good championship season with lots of twists and turns like yesterday’s race. I love good Vettel calamities too :)

Back