F1 2019

Great by Norris

Seems the Mercs were sandbagging big time, and Wiliams weren't.

Normal service resumed, #44 on pole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phenomenal by Mercedes, I had a feeling they were sandbagging in pre-season but never did I think it was by that much.
Hopefully Hamilton can turn it into a win tomorrow after finishing quali on pole and the race in 2nd the past 3 years

Hopefully Ferrari and Red Bulls race pace is closer to Mercedes otherwise it’ll be the 2014/15 season all over again.

The midfield looks close as fuck, and Williams are basically Marussia now.

Norris 8th probs the performance of the day

Definitely, when you compare teammates he has to be farther ahead of his than anyone else (need to check properly for that). On his debut as well is superb

Just checked and Verstappen is further ahead of his teammate than Norris is, miles ahead in fact but still Norris's performance was unreal

Last edited:
Definitely, when you compare teammates he has to be farther ahead of his than anyone else (need to check properly for that). On his debut as well is superb

Just checked and Verstappen is further ahead of his teammate than Norris is, miles ahead in fact but still Norris's performance was unreal
No doubt a great performance from Lando, but Carlos was held up with Kubica's puncture in Q1.

It wasn't even remotely close and on a circuit they've had good race success recently. May as well give Hamilton his 6th title now

Same margin as last year's Aus GP (Raikkonen was 0.7 secs behind Hamilton then).

Same old Ferrari really, a panic chop and change of the management which doesn't pay off.

A long way to go I know but that's a massive margin to try and close.

Back