F1 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been playing it a bit today.

Your engineer has a kind of north-east accent? or is it just me?

It might be Rob Smedley's voice. Who is Felipe Massa's engineer and is from Boro

Its not Rob Smedley, Smedley is from 'boro though with a bit of a yorkshire accent.

The engineer in this game is quite broad geordie.

And plus, its just not him :lol:

Can't wait for Friday!

had it a day or so now, very good but loads of bad points for f1 fans

career mode is good but could be much much better, interviews are rubbish for example and you always get asked the same questions.

as for the races, if your near the back of the grid you cant see the start lights, there's nothing on your steering wheel either so its just guess work when the race starts :roll:

AI drivers hardly ever make mistakes or retire (im just start monaco gp now and think ive seen 2 cars spin and thats it)

no safety car! and yellow flags just seem to come on and instantly go off again, however when it rains in the middle of a race its utter madness and shows just how good the game engine is. replays are just brilliant to watch

had it a day or so now, very good but loads of bad points for f1 fans

career mode is good but could be much much better, interviews are rubbish for example and you always get asked the same questions.

as for the races, if your near the back of the grid you cant see the start lights, there's nothing on your steering wheel either so its just guess work when the race starts :roll:

AI drivers hardly ever make mistakes or retire (im just start monaco gp now and think ive seen 2 cars spin and thats it)

no safety car! and yellow flags just seem to come on and instantly go off again, however when it rains in the middle of a race its utter madness and shows just how good the game engine is. replays are just brilliant to watch

It's a strange game. My first two races I finished in the top 5, now I can't finish in the top 20.

and...monte carlo....I'm in every lap to get my wing replaced :lol: but, when you get some of the corner right, it feels f***ing fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back