F1 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

havent really bought a racing game since PGR4 so looking forward to this.

should be canny on live providing people arent just going to try wiping you out

It looks fantastic like and I've been looking forward to getting it for months, however, due to financial reasons it'll probably be another month before I can pick this up. Hopefully it'll be avaliable for cheaper by then anyway.

looking forward to this. think i will trade some chaff instead of shelling out £40 notes tho.

I think that going to a racer and actively having him on the development team is a great idea and I'm sure that having him will improve all modes of the game.

Been waiting too long for a good F1 game. Not expecting miracles as it's a 5 year series, a decent platform from which to build on would do me.

Nee outside beta, so I'm expecting bugs

When will the money be taken out of my account?

Don't get paid till Tuesday and i'm skint!

they dont charge your card until the games dispatched which will be Wednesday

they send out a couple of days before the release to make sure it arrives on the release date at the latest. normally only takes a day to be delivered tho so you get the game a day before its due out. well least thats happened every game i've ordered from them.

When will the money be taken out of my account?

Don't get paid till Tuesday and i'm skint!

Providing you add your card details to your shopto.net account, they don't charge until the item is in stock (usually the same day it's dispatched). Probably looking at Monday or Tuesday.

Can't stand racing games, what makes this worse is that F1 racing games are only F1 cars so even less choice and difference

Can't wait for this.

I too am awful at racing games, though I did eventually manage to hack out full gold in GT5 prologue.

The one thing that is concerning me, and I have seen it in several demos, is the lack of damage. On the last one posted on this thread (about 1:15 in) the person demonstrating smashes into the back of Alonso and there is no damage but in real life his front wing and nose would have been shattered at that speed. I just hope they're playing with an option for no damage. And I hope there's an option to take away the drivers names. Looks awful and pre-2000.

Other than that, can't wait! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back