Excluding club bias (no connection to Sunderland) who is your favourite person in football...

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

And funny as on the Class of 92.

That Nuno, manager of Wolves has impressed me. Top bloke imho and a real coup for the Old Gold.
@South Banker Wolf
You are bang on mate. It could have gone so wrong though considering we had another ex keeper ( Walter Zenger Italy ) manage us and he was garbage. Nuno has got a great back room staff and it's amazing how physically fit the lads are without picking up injuries too. We've had our fair share of shit managers ( Paul Lambert Sammy Chung ( for the older members of the forum! ) and Dean Saunders ( worst ever believe me ) I'm just enjoying the ride marra. Hopefully SAFC can follow our example. If we can find success you can. I know lots of Wolves fans want you where we are. You are a great set of supporters.
And funny as on the Class of 92.

That Nuno, manager of Wolves has impressed me. Top bloke imho and a real coup for the Old Gold.
@South Banker Wolf

Peter Schmeichel

I liked him especially at Villa one time when we had Tommy who by that time was also Denmark's goalie.

Schmeichel took a goal kick in front of us.
We were all singing the ambiguous "Denmark's Number 2" at him.

He took the goal kick, turned round to us and gave us a huge grin.

He was absolutely inspirational at Man Utd.

Last edited:
You are bang on mate. It could have gone so wrong though considering we had another ex keeper ( Walter Zenger Italy ) manage us and he was garbage. Nuno has got a great back room staff and it's amazing how physically fit the lads are without picking up injuries too. We've had our fair share of shit managers ( Paul Lambert Sammy Chung ( for the older members of the forum! ) and Dean Saunders ( worst ever believe me ) I'm just enjoying the ride marra. Hopefully SAFC can follow our example. If we can find success you can. I know lots of Wolves fans want you where we are. You are a great set of supporters.
And Sammy Chapman

It's a toss up for me between Jurgen Klopp and Gareth Southgate. The former's enthusiasm is infectious, the latter just seems like a genuinely lovely fella. On the playing side at the moment, either Marcus Rashford or Jill Scott.

Zlatan Ibrahimavich as he seems like such a quiet, unassuming bloke who doesn't blow his own trumpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back