Excluding club bias (no connection to Sunderland) who is your favourite person in football...

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date

Carlton Palmer, the bloke had more talent in his small toe than Any player that is playing at the minute, he took it easy to make the player around him look good, what a bloke
He was a nasty piece of shit as I suspect you know. Hated by other players.
I have a lot of respect for Clarence Seedorf. A great player, ambassador and pundit who always has a smile on his face.
I’ve just looked him up. What a man. Speaks 6 languages ffs. Even finished his playing career in Brazil.

Last edited:
Seen mentions above for Bergkamp and Terry Henry. The first was responsible for a despicable over-the-ball challenge on Brace in 97 at Roker that marks him down as a coward in my book.

The second blatantly cheated the Irish out of a place in a World Cup play-off and then played dumb afterwards. He's a cheat and a liar.

I'll nominate Harry Kane instead. Comes across as a very genuine and grounded bloke - I hope he can keep it like that.

Diego Simeone the Athletico Madrid manager . Admire the way he has taken on the wealth and power of Real Madrid and Barcelona . Would rather watch 90 minutes of his passion and enthusiasm on the touchline , than 90 minutes of our current first team .

Except he is a cheating tawt feigning injury and falling down to get a player sent off!

I think Djibril Cisse shows everyone how to be the total modern day professional footballer to the max , without being a caricature or a knob .
I know he has a connection, but he proves it all can be done right.
His kids names‘ are hilarious tho !

Back