Everton game approaches, who will Davy pick to play....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickford needs to play - if only for the hope that he plays now until the end of the season thus maximising the price that we can get for him.

in goal?
Does anyone think Manonne should start?
Definitely not in my view. I would always play the best team possible to win a game of football for two reasons. Firstly, I would want to win th game with the best team I could get out on the day. Secondly, it would send a clear message to the players about being at the top of their game and showing 100% effort for fear of being dropped or subbed.

Pickford

Jones
Kone
O'Shea
Denayer
Oviedo

N'Dong
Larsson
Gibson

Januzaj
Defoe

Thats what I would go with anyway. It's probably the best we have available right now. Having Cattermole and Kirchoff fit would make a massive difference the middle of the park.

Mannone can't cope with competition imo. Blew it when he came in against Burnley and blew it against Southampton. When the pressure is on him for his place he doesn't deliver.

I'd have kept Mannone in if we'd won the last game but I'm fine with changing it after that shower of shite

My Team V Moyes Team

My Team:

....................Pickford......................
Jones...Kone...Denayar...Oviedo

..........Gibson..............Ndong..........

Khazri....................................Borini

............Januzaj...........Defoe...........

Subs: Mannone, O'Shea, Lescott,
Love, Larsson, Pienaar, Gooch

Moyes Team:

.......................Pickford......................
Jones..Kone..JOS..Denayar..Oviedo
......Larsson.....Gibson.....Ndong.....
.........................Januzaj......................
...........................Defoe......................

Subs: Mannone, Love, Lescott,
Gooch, Khazri, Pienaar, Borini

Our midfield is so poor we might as well sacrifice one for an attacker and go for it. We need 3 pts at this stage of the season.

Either team will probably lose this week anyway so this is just a bullshit reply. Just bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back