Everton game approaches, who will Davy pick to play....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does a keeper need match fitness? Especially a 22 year old lad. Plenty of kepers come in for injured team mates after months of sitting on the bench.

Its more about being sure there isnt and residule niggles that could flare up/worsen in a competitive match rather than ease back in and assess during a reserve game surely.

Moyes gets slated for the injuries you lot have had - if Pickford came back and got injured again people would be saying Moyes rushed him etc.

Its more about being sure there isnt and residule niggles that could flare up/worsen in a competitive match rather than ease back in and assess during a reserve game surely.

Moyes gets slated for the injuries you lot have had - if Pickford came back and got injured again people would be saying Moyes rushed him etc.
He didn't play him against Southampton because of advice from the medical team. If he plays on Saturday it's because he's been passed as fit. An injury would be unfortunate.

A quick question here and answer it honestly. If Defoe we were out injured and he was returning would you put him straight back in or would you want him to play for the U21s?

Did Manonne play any games before replacing the injured Pickford? I think he did in the checkatrade trophy bollocks. Helped him on his return tbf, he was excellent v Burnley.
I would bring him on from the bench

He openly stated that Pickford wouldn't play against Southampton because of the advice he had took. I would imagine with it being a knee injury it will have been put through its paces.

A quick question here and answer it honestly. If Defoe we were out injured and he was returning would you put him straight back in or would you want him to play for the U21s?

Did Manonne play any games before replacing the injured Pickford? I think he did in the checkatrade trophy bollocks. Helped him on his return tbf, he was excellent v Burnley.
I thought the Polish lad played, could be wrong like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back