Everton game approaches, who will Davy pick to play....

Status
Not open for further replies.

He hasn't played since injury. What game will be good for him to return in?

I'll grill away until you realise you're wrong :D
So he wont have match fitness !

Only Dave can prove me wrong ;)

Till then i will bookmark this, if i am wrong i will delete

Pickford, easiest decision of the weekend. Our formation will be the intresting choice. I think we've tried every option now.

Does a keeper need match fitness? Especially a 22 year old lad. Plenty of kepers come in for injured team mates after months of sitting on the bench.

By playing reserve games or games behind closed doors
A quick question here and answer it honestly. If Defoe we were out injured and he was returning would you put him straight back in or would you want him to play for the U21s?

Does a keeper need match fitness? Especially a 22 year old lad. Plenty of kepers come in for injured team mates after months of sitting on the bench.
Did Manonne play any games before replacing the injured Pickford? I think he did in the checkatrade trophy bollocks. Helped him on his return tbf, he was excellent v Burnley.

Has he played any games since his injury ?

By the way you asked for an opinion, i wasnt expecting to be grilled. I have just woke up man
No.

I think he'll play Vito for this one too. Bring Pickers in for Man City and tell him to wow the SoL whilst bumping up his value in front of his new suitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back