Eric Clapton

Not a fan of that type of stuff but I can still appreciate good musicians
He's always left me cold ,no connection at all
Just no spark
He can clearly play but so can loads of other people
Aye I think he’s shite as well mate although this is class.

Well it looks like the tickets are a bargain at just £149 😂

Logon or register to see this image

Looks like us blue lighters will be getting tickets a pound a pop 😂

Last edited:
Saw him in the 90s in Manchester after he released Riding with the King. Did a half acoustic set (Inc Layla) half electric. As much as I appreciate he's a technically good guitarist, his solos just don't excite me.

I like 461 Ocean Boulevard and having just sold all my vinyl I realised I had loads of Clapton albums! I don’t remember buying most of them.

While I like some of his stuff I would not claim to be a big fan of his.

No one is forced to buy a ticket. I wouldn’t and don’t.
Aye but as proven when folk do that it’ll never sell. I get free tickets galore working for the nhs as the greedy bastards end up having to give them away. I guarantee I’ll be offered tickets for this at the cost of the booking fee. £3 tops.

Aye but as proven when folk do that it’ll never sell. I get free tickets galore working for the nhs as the greedy bastards end up having to give them away. I guarantee I’ll be offered tickets for this at the cost of the booking fee. £3 tops.
Promoters often get it wring but I couldn't care less. It's not my money.

I’ve still got quite a few CDs of his. I mean they don’t belong to Eric, that would be ridiculous, I mean the CDs are recordings of Eric.

I have all the Cream/Yardbirds/D&TDs stuff plus a couple of his solo albums.

Actually saw his comeback Rainbow gig - which was shite.

Used to go to the Albert Hall gigs when he was with Buddy Guy and SRV/JRV. They were excellent.

Will not be paying £150 for a ticket.

Back