Eric Clapton

I got a mate 6 kiss for £2.75 each. I’m expecting these to be less. It’ll be about £120 a ticket at first, they’ll shit themselves and it’ll be a pound a pop then get cancelled.
That’s it like. At least with kiss they’ll put on a show. This old duffer will just talk shite for an hour and a half about covid or immigrants.

So you’ve not listened to him then either?
I’ve seen the bloke live and it was a joke. He was absolutely rubbish
That’s it like. At least with kiss they’ll put on a show. This old duffer will just talk shite for an hour and a half about covid or immigrants.
Yes he was an anti vaxer and believes covid was a bio weapon. He reckons anyone who had the vaccine is a sheep and really hates black people. That’s the majority of his show

Last edited:
On at Utilita in Newcastle next may. Tickets out Friday

On his watch the Blues went from being the music of the oppressed descendants of slaves to being the music of rich white dudes who thought - at the height of a pandemic - that having to wear a mask in public places was the removal of their freedom.

This has gotta stop
Enough is enough
I can't take this BS any longer
It's gone far enough
If you wanna claim my soul
You'll have to come and break down this door
I've been around long, long time
Seen it all, and I'm used to being free
I know who I am, try to do what's right
So lock me up and throw away the key

So do we add Eric to the list of global superstars who are rubbish according to the SMB?

He was brilliant before he became a drug-addled racist, and he was brilliant between getting off drugs and becoming a grumpy right-wing reactionary.

Last edited:

Back