Eric Clapton

I wasn’t asking if you cared I was just asking you what you thought. Now I know you think he’s shit and folk are mugs for paying it.
I don't think he is shit, just not my cup of tea and I have no issue with people paying whatever they wish.

Music snobs are utter bores in the main, so I'll let you get on with your usual wind up.

I don't think he is shit, just not my cup of tea and I have no issue with people paying whatever they wish.

Music snobs are utter bores in the main, so I'll let you get on with your usual wind up.
It’s not being snobby it’s just evaluating cost and entertainment. For what you get per pound he’s shit.

It’ll be about a pound a minute. Put a record on and ideally not one of his.

It’s not being snobby it’s just evaluating cost and entertainment. For what you get per pound he’s shit.

It’ll be about a pound a minute. Put a record on and ideally not one of his.
You are, it's what you do. You love to label music you don't like as shit.

People will buy tickets because they like Clapton because he was once up there at the very top.

He changed music and the music scene and very very few artists did that.

So your opinion on Clapton is expected and pointless.

You are, it's what you do. You love to label music you don't like as shit.

People will buy tickets because they like Clapton because he was once up there at the very top.

He changed music and the music scene and very very few artists did that.

So your opinion on Clapton is expected and pointless.
You said he was shit tbh. I said I like Toad by Cream. I like afrobeat and quite like some of the stuff Baker did with Fela Kuti. All I said is £150 is a rip off

I can imagine it being shite. You seem to have a terrible taste in music.
Well we do seem to go to the same gigs all the time so I think you’re in full agreement with my tastes. You also seem to go to the same bars and like eating in the same places so tbh we might as well become mates given we’re neighbours as well. We could go for a Chinese and boogie after Or just a couple of cans and a pizza round a cenotaph

Well we do seem to go to the same gigs all the time so I think you’re in full agreement with my tastes. You also seem to go to the same bars and like eating in the same places so tbh we might as well become mates given we’re neighbours as well. We could go for a Chinese and boogie after Or just a couple of cans and a pizza round a cenotaph
I'd rather pay £150 and go to Eric Clapton on my own. But thanks anyway.

I like quite a lot of his stuff. Dance the Night Away from Disraeli Gears, Badge, Layla, Bad Love, Promises, I FeelFree, White Room, Motherless Children, I Shot The Sherrif, Old Love,Forever Man, After Midnight, Let it Rain, Let it Grow,
Coming Home and lots of his stuff with Robert Cray.
His books are worth a read. He has suffered an awful lot of heartache and heartbreak and he has been a tw*t to lots of ladies and some would say to George Harrison.
It’s a miracle he survived his really dark days and he very nearly didn’t. A fantastic guitarist over the years.

I like quite a lot of his stuff. Dance the Night Away from Disraeli Gears, Badge, Layla, Bad Love, Promises, I FeelFree, White Room, Motherless Children, I Shot The Sherrif, Old Love,Forever Man, After Midnight, Let it Rain, Let it Grow,
Coming Home and lots of his stuff with Robert Cray.
His books are worth a read. He has suffered an awful lot of heartache and heartbreak and he has been a tw*t to lots of ladies and some would say to George Harrison.
It’s a miracle he survived his really dark days and he very nearly didn’t. A fantastic guitarist over the years.
What did he do to George Harrison?

Back