England v Australia 2nd T20 live on BBC1 and sky Sunday 6th September at 215pm game start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I've tried to watch it on council Tele, only fair I gave it a go.... Won't be anymore, absolutely shite coverage. The lead lass is appalling (Isa Guha). The other lass is alright and I'd like to see her on sky a bit more.

Well I've tried to watch it on council Tele, only fair I gave it a go.... Won't be anymore, absolutely shite coverage. The lead lass is appalling (Isa Guha). The other lass is alright and I'd like to see her on sky a bit more.
Ebony in commentary said if you flash, flash hard.

i wonder if it was an invitation?

Not a bad player this Buttler like!

Guess the debate now is where does he bat when everyone available as very good arguments for him to open, but equally very good arguments for him to be 5 or 6

Not a bad player this Buttler like!

Guess the debate now is where does he bat when everyone available as very good arguments for him to open, but equally very good arguments for him to be 5 or 6
I think buttler is opening for the foreseeable. When Roy comes back it could be bairstow who drops down and banton left out.

now before anyone starts re banton, I’m not saying he should be left out, just that I think england may do this, to accomadate three gun openers in the power play.

Buttler, Roy, bairstow, malan, Morgan and stokes would be my top six in a World Cup. If that lot cant bat 20 overs for near 200, I don’t know who could

Last edited:
I think buttler is opening for the foreseeable. When Roy comes back it could be bairstow who drops down and banton left out.

now before anyone starts re banton, I’m not saying he should be left out, just that I think england may do this, to accomadate three gun openers in the power play.

Buttler, Roy, bairstow, malan, Morgan and stokes would be my top six in a World Cup. If that lot cant bat 20 overs for near 200, I don’t know who could
To be fair don’t think many would argue about Banton being left out once Roy is back. He is never ever a middle order batsman and England need to stop this experiment immediately before they ruin him. With Bairstow so out of nick it might be worth having Buttler and Banton open next time with someone else having a go in the middle order.

To be fair don’t think many would argue about Banton being left out once Roy is back. He is never ever a middle order batsman and England need to stop this experiment immediately before they ruin him. With Bairstow so out of nick it might be worth having Buttler and Banton open next time with someone else having a go in the middle order.
Any ideas?

Logon or register to see this image

Nobody likes a clever dick ;)
Not so. Just someone who from time to time makes sense despite the accusations that are thrown at me, elsewhere on the forum. Not the cricket section as such.

there is clever and lucky. Unbeatable combination.

i will refrain from posting any predictions. I’ll leave it to others

I think Bairstow will miss out. I wouldnt be moving Malan down the order to accommodate him. Right now there is probably 1 spot up for grab in that team and it's the number 6 spot.

I think Bairstow will miss out. I wouldnt be moving Malan down the order to accommodate him. Right now there is probably 1 spot up for grab in that team and it's the number 6 spot.
He may well do.

the six I named would stand side by side with any top six worldwide.

its an exciting prospect.

I feel bantons time will be the following World Cup, though it’s in 2022, I feel morgan may have had enough by then.

Not so. Just someone who from time to time makes sense despite the accusations that are thrown at me, elsewhere on the forum. Not the cricket section as such.

there is clever and lucky. Unbeatable combination.

i will refrain from posting any predictions. I’ll leave it to others
I was only teasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back