England in west Indies 2019

archiesdad

Midfield
Has anyone seen the itinerary for the Windies tour anywhere ? I'm planning on a trip to st Lucia in Feb or Mar and want to try and coincide with a game if some sort. Cheers

Has anyone seen the itinerary for the Windies tour anywhere ? I'm planning on a trip to st Lucia in Feb or Mar and want to try and coincide with a game if some sort. Cheers

Going off 2015 its about 7-8 months before the tour when the itinerary is announced. Based on that it will be around July or August this year. The only island you can say with some certainty that will get a game is Barbados.

Going off 2015 its about 7-8 months before the tour when the itinerary is announced. Based on that it will be around July or August this year. The only island you can say with some certainty that will get a game is Barbados.

shite - I really wanted to get booked up. I'm amazed they don't have this sorted much earlier.

About 6 months before is the norm nowadays. I've just got details of the Sri Lanka tour in October.
So much for bagging some cheap early flights. Was hoping to have a booked early this year so I’ve got an idea HM I need to save. Any idea on ticket prices or best ground to visit (appreciate venues haven’t been confirmed).

So much for bagging some cheap early flights. Was hoping to have a booked early this year so I’ve got an idea HM I need to save. Any idea on ticket prices or best ground to visit (appreciate venues haven’t been confirmed).

There'll more than likely be a Barbados one which is a canny place to visit. Antigua is canny too. Cost about £30 a day from memory. Thomas Cook fly MCR/Barbados and I paid about £450 return with them.

There'll more than likely be a Barbados one which is a canny place to visit. Antigua is canny too. Cost about £30 a day from memory. Thomas Cook fly MCR/Barbados and I paid about £450 return with them.
Cheers mate, if you notice any details pop-up early than expected can you drop me a msg.

Anyone recommend the cheapest way to about this? Independent or through organised tour operators? Want to know where to start looking once the fixtures are released

Anyone recommend the cheapest way to about this? Independent or through organised tour operators? Want to know where to start looking once the fixtures are released

Independent. Hard to plan cos you dunno where the 3 games will be played, but Barbados is usually a banker. Only other destination I've really fancied was T&T. Flights from LGW were prohibitive for me (well over a grand) but I managed to get a £400 return from MCR with Thomas Cook.

Independent. Hard to plan cos you dunno where the 3 games will be played, but Barbados is usually a banker. Only other destination I've really fancied was T&T. Flights from LGW were prohibitive for me (well over a grand) but I managed to get a £400 return from MCR with Thomas Cook.
Thanks mate. Looking at a grand for flights and accommodation then £500 for tickets and spends. No idea if that's feasible or not. Couple of grand on the whole thing would be my absolute limit I think.

Thanks mate. Looking at a grand for flights and accommodation then £500 for tickets and spends. No idea if that's feasible or not. Couple of grand on the whole thing would be my absolute limit I think.

Doubt you'll spend that if you're going for a week mind. About £30 a day for the cricket, and they never last all 5 days. I would book a hotel and ask them to get you the tickets if you're going to Barbados (1st two days were sold out in advance when I went and 3rd ended up sold out on the day). The others you should be able to get tickets easily enough. Beer and food were quite cheap, about £4 for three beers in the ground. Service is f***ing abysmal mind.

Doubt you'll spend that if you're going for a week mind. About £30 a day for the cricket, and they never last all 5 days. I would book a hotel and ask them to get you the tickets if you're going to Barbados (1st two days were sold out in advance when I went and 3rd ended up sold out on the day). The others you should be able to get tickets easily enough. Beer and food were quite cheap, about £4 for three beers in the ground. Service is f***ing abysmal mind.
Your right about the service- a joke. FFS it's cans anarl.

I complained last time I went and got served at my seat the following day for the duration as the catering gaffer upheld my complaint and was apologetic. Fair play.
I got pissed as a result .

Back