England in the West Indies

He is better

Who scores more runs? Bairstow. But make him bat properly as a batsman.

It’s worked for Buttler....

He’s no better standing back, he genuinely isn’t which is all you need in England

Butcher just mentioned how Curran hasn’t been able to prove himself and his death bowling because they’ve got nowhere near the death in either of the last 2 games

Tom?

He played 2 or 3 ODIS and Wiley wasn’t picked

Last edited:
Catch lad

Let’s play guess how Bairstow got out again?

I love the way Bairstow keeps scoring more than anyone else at a faster rate than anyone else in ODIs and this 20/20 series yet people make an issue about how he is getting out. If hes getting bowled more than someone else then he isn't getting LBW or caught behind as much as others while still scoring more runs at a faster rate. He averages 51 in the l;ast 12 months with a strike rate of 105 higher than Roy, Hales, Morgan etc and his just had two cracking 20/20 knocks.

Its bizarre :lol:

I love the way Bairstow keeps scoring more than anyone else at a faster rate than anyone else in ODIs and this 20/20 series yet people make an issue about how he is getting out. If hes getting bowled more than someone else then he isn't getting LBW or caught behind as much as others while still scoring more runs at a faster rate. He averages 51 in the l;ast 12 months with a strike rate of 105 higher than Roy, Hales, Morgan etc and his just had two cracking 20/20 knocks.

Its bizarre :lol:
:lol: he’s a brilliant one day batsman. And he absolutely deserves to play.

In the one day format it’s not an issue, my tongue was in my cheek. In the test format, it’s becoming a concern

Back