England in the West Indies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't rate Jordan in longer formats but he's a brilliant T20 bowler.

I wouldn't say brilliant but he's a good T20 player for sure, variations, great fielder, can hit a 6

Be imteresting to see him in 5o over stuff, see if he has improved.

This is my issue with Archer, right at this minute is he a better one day bowler than Jordan, maybe, but we don't know. He could go round the park. people bang on about pace, but unless its used right, it could help the batsman

I wouldn't say brilliant but he's a good T20 player for sure, variations, great fielder, can hit a 6

Be imteresting to see him in 5o over stuff, see if he has improved.

This is my issue with Archer, right at this minute is he a better one day bowler than Jordan, maybe, but we don't know. He could go round the park. people bang on about pace, but unless its used right, it could help the batsman
Agree just think we'd be better just sticking to what we know for a home world cup. That means Willey, Plunkett or even Woakes, despite his poor series in the Caribbean, ahead of Archer. Wood is the first bowler on the team sheet.

Agree just think we'd be better just sticking to what we know for a home world cup. That means Willey, Plunkett or even Woakes, despite his poor series in the Caribbean, ahead of Archer. Wood is the first bowler on the team sheet.

Probably agree

This Archer thing is annoying me a bit, he has done OK, no more than that, in some franchise cricket.

I've seen him play 5 or 6 times, a couple he bowled class but in a few others he went absolutely round the park and bowled a lot of full tosses

the amount of attention he receiving is canny mad

Probably agree

This Archer thing is annoying me a bit, he has done OK, no more than that, in some franchise cricket.

I've seen him play 5 or 6 times, a couple he bowled class but in a few others he went absolutely round the park and bowled a lot of full tosses

the amount of attention he receiving is canny mad
Yes mainly seen him in the Big Bash and agree with you. The Aussies seem to think he's the dog's bollocks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back