Elite Dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im online now, just trying to workout what ship and loadout to get so not doing like 50 pickups and sells.

Should i get a bigger ship like a type 7 for 1 mil? I think they sell them at Mitchel City also. Im in Watha atm

@Slippery Jim

Errr mean type 6

Reet got a type 6 and about 100 cargo space in it and a limpet collector mallarky (no idea how to use yet lol). Im at Mitchell City for when you are about.
Just logging in now. You're not using Horizons right?

OK I'm in the Cutter about 10km from the front.

Im online now, just trying to workout what ship and loadout to get so not doing like 50 pickups and sells.

Should i get a bigger ship like a type 7 for 1 mil? I think they sell them at Mitchel City also. Im in Watha atm

@Slippery Jim

Errr mean type 6

Reet got a type 6 and about 100 cargo space in it and a limpet collector mallarky (no idea how to use yet lol). Im at Mitchell City for when you are about.
Assign the limpet collector to a trigger in a fire group. Don't target anything but when you are in range just fire one off and it'll pick up anything floating free.

Me and Giddup doing ship-to-ship transfers:

Logon or register to see this image

Just before I accidentally hit boost. :lol:

Well I learned a few things. Players in Elite: Dangerous and Elite: Dangerous Horizons can interact. Playing in Elite: Dangerous means you can't launch your SLF if you have one. @Giddup Sausage! will shoot at you for fun. :D

3 hours of mind numbing exploring and some twat murdered me when I went to turn the data in. That'll teach me to play in open play with Hauler kitted out for exploration duties.

I need cash, any quick ways of making credits?
Are you on PC? Can you make it out to Maia?

Last edited:
The fucker shot at me! :eek:

I hit you as well! :lol:

Kicked his arse, even in the little pig I was flying :D Cheers for the help though, boosted my bank balance back up from that accident.

Been accepted to that Mobius thing so will be flying in there from now on. Had a blast back in the res zone last night but the one with the cops in and was back kicking arse (tho not as lucrative). Not sure if I should be flying data for now or just res zones? Also got that type 6 with 100 cargo which I could do something with? Flying all over the galaxy is a no go in one sitting :confused:

Kicked his arse, even in the little pig I was flying :D Cheers for the help though, boosted my bank balance back up from that accident.

Been accepted to that Mobius thing so will be flying in there from now on. Had a blast back in the res zone last night but the one with the cops in and was back kicking arse (tho not as lucrative). Not sure if I should be flying data for now or just res zones? Also got that type 6 with 100 cargo which I could do something with? Flying all over the galaxy is a no go in one sitting :confused:
You could kit it out for mining

Done the mining thing at the start when I first got it to get money for a Viper/Cobra, was boring as buggery and took aaaaaaages.
Aye it's not the most interesting thing, just can be done in short spells if you haven't got much time.

Tbf trading can be profitable when you rep up with factions. Especially with that much cargo space.

OK I'm in the Cutter about 10km from the front.

Assign the limpet collector to a trigger in a fire group. Don't target anything but when you are in range just fire one off and it'll pick up anything floating free.

Me and Giddup doing ship-to-ship transfers:

Just before I accidentally hit boost. :lol:

Well I learned a few things. Players in Elite: Dangerous and Elite: Dangerous Horizons can interact. Playing in Elite: Dangerous means you can't launch your SLF if you have one. @Giddup Sausage! will shoot at you for fun. :D

Are you on PC? Can you make it out to Maia?

Xbox - and Maia is where I got killed. Was heading there to turn in the exploration data and pick up a meta-alloy for Felicity Farseer.

I'm on Xbox could hoy you a few million credits :cool: will take me a while to get the cargo and stuff like, and I don't get on that often.. add me CMDR DoublePulsar

@Slippery Jim what ship did you use, what cargo etc
I used the Cutter and took Meta-alloys because they are the highest value and can be bought close to my base.

Did you hit me? It says a lot for the shield tank that is the Cutter that I didn't even notice it. Remember I asked if the station was firing at you?

It was probably just as well that I couldn't deploy my fighter because it defaults to "Defend" mode and if you hit me you'd be space dust about 5 seconds later. :lol:

I've always liked that word mind :D

My ship numbers too, I've had CH-3BS, CH-EB5 and CH-E8S so far
I've just started putting IDs on all my ships. My CMDR name is Kekkonshiki so they all start with "KE-"

All my ships now have the ID "KE-RNT" :lol:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, heading towards a planetary landing. Using VoiceAttack software. Rolling a fag. Look up. Shout "All stop!!!"

Bounced for 1km. :oops:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK I give in. Taking the DBX to Jameson and buying a Beluga. Going to fit it out for Economy and do the shitty passenger runs. :cry:

Kin Ell !!!!!!!!!!

They don't half chase you round here!!!!!!

:eek:

Last edited:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO! I don't want to sell my passengers into slavery!

NO! I don't want to take my passengers somewhere else from where they stated at the start of the mission.

Oh! NOW you tell me there are ships chasing you!

I don't give a fuck that we just got scanned! Its not my problem! Deal with it!

I'M GOING TO SPACE THESE FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

Last night I finally cracked Palin and got him to level 5. Levelling him was easy - handed in all the exploration data I collected running around for him and Marco Qwent.

I'd finished all the tasks and had a stack of sensor fragments. All I needed was to get back to maia when I got mugged by three thargoids mid jump :evil:

Not the best pic but I was fighting for me life at the time

They shot a load of space snot then crippled my ship. Funnily enough they lost interest after that and I completed the jump. Bizarre.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now I just got killed by a FdL

12M rebuy. :evil:

Last night I finally cracked Palin and got him to level 5. Levelling him was easy - handed in all the exploration data I collected running around for him and Marco Qwent.

I'd finished all the tasks and had a stack of sensor fragments. All I needed was to get back to maia when I got mugged by three thargoids mid jump :evil:

Not the best pic but I was fighting for me life at the time

They shot a load of space snot then crippled my ship. Funnily enough they lost interest after that and I completed the jump. Bizarre.
Don't fire at them. They leave you alone if you don't fuck with them.

Just sit there and don't do nuffink!

Last edited:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO! I don't want to sell my passengers into slavery!

NO! I don't want to take my passengers somewhere else from where they stated at the start of the mission.

Oh! NOW you tell me there are ships chasing you!

I don't give a fuck that we just got scanned! Its not my problem! Deal with it!

I'M GOING TO SPACE THESE FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

passengers are dicks - but it’s all about the benjamins!

And now I just got killed by a FdL
Funnily enough I bought one the other day :D

I like the FdL a lot, fast and packs a wallop as you know!

I get that the FAS has a big tanking advantage but it's not half as much fun.

Wanted a fighter for repping Blaster McQuinn and getting my combat rating up but it's taking a canny while.

Really don't want to gather resources again, defo the worst part of engineering if you're a noob.

Funnily enough I bought one the other day :D

I like the FdL a lot, fast and packs a wallop as you know!

I get that the FAS has a big tanking advantage but it's not half as much fun.

Wanted a fighter for repping Blaster McQuinn and getting my combat rating up but it's taking a canny while.

Really don't want to gather resources again, defo the worst part of engineering if you're a noob.
I was stupid. I fitted the Beluga with pulse lasers and no multicannons. Doh! Won't make that mistake again.

Right then, got Blaster McQuinn up to level 5.

1. Does anyone know the best way to get some Proto Heat Radiators?

2. And the "wheel of fortune" bit for corrosive, incendiary etc. Does the result just happen at random? It looked like you can stop the wheel but I'm starting to think I was wrong :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back