Elite Dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love docking and landing. Might get one on a large ship though. Due to the cost for insurance.

:lol::lol: you'll be zipping about in no time getting lost.

First thing I bought for the t7. Left the station, and asked to dock again. Let it take over, so I could see the height I need to be at when docking.

Then sold docking computer back. :cool:

Do the same for every new ship

Anyone got any ideas how to build Quince reputation? I'm getting one scanner mission per hour from one solitary faction.
I can get the massacre missions, but it never registers when I kill one.
I can hear Sothis calling my name again :lol:

Anyone got any ideas how to build Quince reputation? I'm getting one scanner mission per hour from one solitary faction.
I can get the massacre missions, but it never registers when I kill one.
I can hear Sothis calling my name again :lol:
do the explorer road-to-riches list I'm doing, and flog all the explorer data at Quince. You jump up to allied with a faction when you're selling approx 15m worth of data. Worth a try

Thank you bud. Is it on YouTube?
All you need to know is here

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/6foccy/road_to_riches_improved/

I'm doing it in a super light asp (seats ripped out, drilled brake discs, nee spare tyre :)) but with a fuck off huge fuel scoop, mostly everything else d rated for weight, means I can jump 35 Ly and the scooping has finished by the time the fsd has cooled down.

Fit yourself an advanced disco scanner, and the planetary scanner too for max revenue.

The whole list is worth about 300m, but like I said you rank up in any system you flog data too. I'm cashing in about every 25 systems. I'm going to head to quince with the next lot, just to keep my hand in

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/6foccy/road_to_riches_improved/

I'm doing it in a super light asp (seats ripped out, drilled brake discs, nee spare tyre :)) but with a fuck off huge fuel scoop, mostly everything else d rated for weight, means I can jump 35 Ly and the scooping has finished by the time the fsd has cooled down.

Fit yourself an advanced disco scanner, and the planetary scanner too for max revenue.

The whole list is worth about 300m, but like I said you rank up in any system you flog data too. I'm cashing in about every 25 systems. I'm going to head to quince with the next lot, just to keep my hand in
Superb mate, thank you :cool:

Made around 30 million from that so far. Only on number 42. I'm allied with systems I'll probably never go back too haha. Going to drag myself back to Asselus Primus etc and cash in there from now on.

Made around 30 million from that so far. Only on number 42. I'm allied with systems I'll probably never go back too haha. Going to drag myself back to Asselus Primus etc and cash in there from now on.
I'm up to 111 systems, 170m credits (not all from here). When I get bored, I'm heading to Quince, to flog the data. I'm planning on getting the t9, which I reckon I can squeeze 2m + 125,000m running slaves - probably work out at about 20-30m per hour. When I get bored with that, back to either the Road to riches, or have a nosey up to Quince.

I *will* have a tooled up Conda by the time the Thargoids show up :lol::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back