Elite Dangerous

I was just looking through Reddit and read that all systems exploited by "Li Yong-Rui" in Fed space get you that discount - doesn't look like it needs any particular ranking
Yup. Not just ships but modules are also discounted in his systems. Also, if you make it to Elite status in combat,trade or exploration you can be granted access to the Founders World (Shinrarta Dezhra) and get discount there too, with the bonus that Founders World has every single ship and module type available in the game for sale.

Yup. Not just ships but modules are also discounted in his systems. Also, if you make it to Elite status in combat,trade or exploration you can be granted access to the Founders World (Shinrarta Dezhra) and get discount there too, with the bonus that Founders World has every single ship and module type available in the game for sale.

That exploration list I posted, if you do the lot, it gets you nigh on Elite explorer status :cool:

Might just push on

Okay, I'm giving up on the alien stuff for the time being. Not a sniff of the buggers even though I've been wandering around Pleiades Sector for a week. At least I made 30M during that time on the CG (top 10%!!!) so now I'm off back to LTT 9810 to continue my Empire ranking missions to get my hands on a Cutter.. At the rank of Count (yes I spelled that right!) at the minute and 63% to the next promotion. Total assets 770M.

So got to quince with a load of exploration data. Managed a couple of scans, but couldn't really stack much beyond three / four till they dried up.

What's the difference between civil war surface scans, and planetary scans? Managed the surface ones with the SRV but couldn't figure the planetary ones.

Oh and sold my f***ing asp by mistake when I was trying to switch :evil: so I'll be taking the suicide route back to eravate when I get sick of it down here

So got to quince with a load of exploration data. Managed a couple of scans, but couldn't really stack much beyond three / four till they dried up.

What's the difference between civil war surface scans, and planetary scans? Managed the surface ones with the SRV but couldn't figure the planetary ones.

Oh and sold my f***ing asp by mistake when I was trying to switch :evil: so I'll be taking the suicide route back to eravate when I get sick of it down here

Nowt different between the scans.

I'm now ranger on exploration and get anywhere from 3 million to 15 million per go.

I participated in the asteroid base community goal today. 2 hours and I got into the top 25% of commanders. 23 million for that. Loads of going backwards and forwards. Just shows you how much you can make in Quince.
Thing is I'm not even board hopping. I'm playing the missions as they're presenting themselves. It's not really abuse of the system

I'm sat in quince doing the scan missions. I'm lucky if I get two at a time. It's easy money, and I can't be arsed to go back to sothis. But I've got no idea how people are making so much cash?

Thing is I'm not even board hopping. I'm playing the missions as they're presenting themselves. It's not really abuse of the system

You don't really need to. They sometimes dry up completely though.

I'm sat in quince doing the scan missions. I'm lucky if I get two at a time. It's easy money, and I can't be arsed to go back to sothis. But I've got no idea how people are making so much cash?

What rank in exploration are you?

bought it and struggled to even do training missions. I can not land the fucker, how can something so integral be so difficult? ive always been crap at flying missions on any game like

Back