Electric scooters

saw a woman on one today while i was cycling past. First thought was that it didn't look that comfortable standing in that same position for any length of time. Just like standing on the train but on a smaller area unable to look at your phone or read.

i think the design would have to change for me to be tempted, maybe a wider platform to stand facing forward and move about.

saw a woman on one today while i was cycling past. First thought was that it didn't look that comfortable standing in that same position for any length of time. Just like standing on the train but on a smaller area unable to look at your phone or read.

i think the design would have to change for me to be tempted, maybe a wider platform to stand facing forward and move about.

So a Segway?

You can get ones with a seat.

Back