Elden Ring

I started it last week, finding it a bit overwhelming tbh!! It really doesnt do much to teach you how to play the game. I've been watching some youtube videos and done the recommended stuff at the start but still havent really a clue how to do anything. Guess I'll just keep wandering about!
Finding the combat kinda awkward too, guess I just need to get used to it

If you go into inventory and go along on the menu to the left, with L1/LB I think, its got all the tips on how to play in there. Would recommend the tutorial cave as well, you can run through it a few times to get the hang of the dodging etc.

If you go into inventory and go along on the menu to the left, with L1/LB I think, its got all the tips on how to play in there. Would recommend the tutorial cave as well, you can run through it a few times to get the hang of the dodging etc.
ah ok, ty! I've done the tutorial on combat (which again you'd miss if you didnt know to look for it) didnt know about the tips in the inventory.

I really just want to get into the magic part of it.

ah ok, ty! I've done the tutorial on combat (which again you'd miss if you didnt know to look for it) didnt know about the tips in the inventory.

I really just want to get into the magic part of it.
Get the meteor staff early doors, it levels up with you, the glintstone pebble and shard spells are good. Look on youtube , loads of guides for the magic side of things.

Took me about 10 goes to beat summat in a cave. Next cave gave up when I again hit about 10 deaths.

Just not for me, as I suspected, so traded it in for Horizon Forbidden West and enjoying that far far more.

Yeah im crap at boss fights if they are even slightly difficult. Ive got no patience to go in and look at the controls etc to find out all the moves.

Its a shame as the game pulled me in from the start

If I enjoyed Dark souls 3 and bloodbourne will I like this, or is it totally different?

although darks souls 3 was the first game since spiro the dragon 2 which made me smash a pad

The final boss is a bit of a let down. Probably the worst final boss since DS2. It was hard, but in that bullshit I’m going to fly away and spam ranged shit for half the fight type deal.

Get the meteor staff early doors, it levels up with you, the glintstone pebble and shard spells are good. Look on youtube , loads of guides for the magic side of things.
The spell Rock Sling is near that staff as well. Basically carried me through 90% of bosses :lol:
Got the meteorite staff and the Rock Sling spell and quickly got my ass back to Limgrave! I cant use the staff yet but its nice to have. I'll just have to kill a few randomers to get my intelligence up

If I enjoyed Dark souls 3 and bloodbourne will I like this, or is it totally different?

although darks souls 3 was the first game since spiro the dragon 2 which made me smash a pad

You'll love it.

Ds3 is probably the closest in terms of boss difficulty but the rest of elden ring is easier imo as you get more guidance. There's at least 5 bosses I'd say are harder than Slave Knight Gael for context :lol:

Yous are best off picking up Dark Souls or Bloodborne on the cheap. If you enjoy them then Elden Ring will blow your cock off

Yous are best off picking up Dark Souls or Bloodborne on the cheap. If you enjoy them then Elden Ring will blow your cock off

Wonder if there's tonnes of noobs getting Dark Souls 1 now. There's nothing in Elden Ring that can prepare you for Sens Fortress and the climb in to Anor Londo :lol:

Back