Elden Ring

Finished the game and only 5 or 6 trophies left :cool:

Hundred odd hours. Going to start new game plus tomorrow

One of the greatest games of all time. I hope we get some DLC

About 10 hours in as my first souls game and I’m hooked. Haven’t beaten any proper bosses yet like. Still need to practice fighting more

Got the platinum tonight. Toss-up between this sekiro and bloodborne for my favourite souls game. The last few bosses were a bit of a drag in this. Amazing game otherwise

Beat all the bosses including Melania within 80 hours. Radahn was still the most trouble for me. Melania was a pain in the arse too but the others were manageable I though.

Apparently radahn has been heavily nerfed so won't cause as much trouble
Got the platinum tonight. Toss-up between this sekiro and bloodborne for my favourite souls game. The last few bosses were a bit of a drag in this. Amazing game otherwise
The last few bosses were all over the place difficulty wise. The fire giant was total BS for me but then I beat everything else bar Melania in the first E or 4 tries. oh and those astral void bosses, the giant skeleton dragonfly things. Just impossible to hit them with endless teleporting

Last edited:
Absolutely hammered NG+ last night to get the two other endings. Running through everything took about 4 hours (about 45 mins on last boss).

Going to play through the new Horizon game which has been gathering dust and then go back and do a faith build run of elden ring

Finally finished last night. Only malenia really pissed me off. Beat all others after learning their moves and when best to strike etc. With her if she did the big flurry i was fucked if i had just went in for a hit. Hated that boss, would be better without flurry or if she didnt heal so much from every hit. Still, felt good to finally beat her.

I've never played a Dark Souls game. Is Elden Ring going to be a good one to start with? It looks like the sort of thing I'd normally enjoy

I've never played a Dark Souls game. Is Elden Ring going to be a good one to start with? It looks like the sort of thing I'd normally enjoy

I hadn’t either. It’s a bit jarring at first as it is hard, but then you work out that it’s supposed to be hard, and how to play properly. Once you get the hang of fighting and start levelling you as you explore it’s brilliant.

I hadn’t either. It’s a bit jarring at first as it is hard, but then you work out that it’s supposed to be hard, and how to play properly. Once you get the hang of fighting and start levelling you as you explore it’s brilliant.
Thank you for the reply

I started it last week, finding it a bit overwhelming tbh!! It really doesnt do much to teach you how to play the game. I've been watching some youtube videos and done the recommended stuff at the start but still havent really a clue how to do anything. Guess I'll just keep wandering about!
Finding the combat kinda awkward too, guess I just need to get used to it

Back