Elden Ring

I’ve been struggling to get anywhere, but found a good easy rune farming trick. Got 96,000 runes in one go, so can level up to finally make some progress.

And the trick is?
This is the one I used. I already had a lot of the Sites of Grace on the map, so it was a bit quicker for me, and I got killed first couple of times I tried to kill the dragon, but third attempt got it. Just google/YouTube search for 'Elden Ring Rune Farming' - there's loads of others.

This is the one I used. I already had a lot of the Sites of Grace on the map, so it was a bit quicker for me, and I got killed first couple of times I tried to kill the dragon, but third attempt got it. Just google/YouTube search for 'Elden Ring Rune Farming' - there's loads of others.

I used the the rolling boulder technique first. Which is about 4000 souls a min. I try this one out today.

Last edited:

Just did this and got it! Thanks for that. I didn’t equip the extra rune thing in time though so just got about 70000, still a fuck load to me though.
pardon my ignorance here but I thought when you rested at a site of grace that brought the enemies back yet when I rested at a site of grace and went back to kill this dragon again he was gone 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just did this and got it! Thanks for that. I didn’t equip the extra rune thing in time though so just got about 70000, still a fuck load to me though.
pardon my ignorance here but I thought when you rested at a site of grace that brought the enemies back yet when I rested at a site of grace and went back to kill this dragon again he was gone 🤷🏻‍♂️
Some enemies must be classed as mini-bosses in the world so don't respawn.

Game is solid, sick to death of constantly dying.

It's annoying as fuck in parts but worth persevering with, at least so far.

I've just been taking my time as can't get on the PS5 that often, so just past Stormveil Castle/Godrick, about 20 hours in. First Fromsoftware game I've played. It's brilliant.

Last edited:
No. I'll get that and have a go. I've got some of those ghost octopus & wolf things.

It's his speed I can't handle, he jumps and attacks so quickly I can't seem to dodge him. Might need to warm up with a few rounds against a Tree Sentinel or something
I tried using it against him, still got twatted. I haven't beaten a major Boss yet - just a couple of minor ones. I'll die in real life before I finish this game :)

No. I'll get that and have a go. I've got some of those ghost octopus & wolf things.

It's his speed I can't handle, he jumps and attacks so quickly I can't seem to dodge him. Might need to warm up with a few rounds against a Tree Sentinel or something
Just beat home there, had levelled up a bit but I just used the sorcerer that you can summon before you go in, then summon the wolves once you’re in and just lashed rocks at him them, equipped the flasks so I had enough blues to keep lashing rocks, didn’t hit him once with a sword.

am stupidly proud of myself right now! 😜

Just beat home there, had levelled up a bit but I just used the sorcerer that you can summon before you go in, then summon the wolves once you’re in and just lashed rocks at him them, equipped the flasks so I had enough blues to keep lashing rocks, didn’t hit him once with a sword.

am stupidly proud of myself right now! 😜
Congrats, he’s a shithouse compared to the other early bosses (except maybe the Tree Sentinel)

If anyones still having bother you can do Roderika’s quest then upgrade the Wolves. They are class at interrupting enemies and Grave Gloveworts make them a canny bit stronger. They are also good against Rennala later on, stop her casting most of the time.

Last edited:
Congrats, he’s a shithouse compared to the other early bosses (except maybe the Tree Sentinel)

If anyones still having bother you can do Roderika’s quest then upgrade the Wolves. They are class at interrupting enemies and Grave Gloveworts make them a canny bit stronger. They are also good against Rennala later on, stop her casting most of the time.

Can you do that quest before you've killed Margit? Looks like the thing you need to get for Roderika is in the castle? Forgive me if that's a silly question

Back