Elden Ring

Looks great. Lad at work keeps banging on about the other From Software games so might give them a go first.

Will probably look to preorder it. I’ve platinumed Bloodborne, Sekiro, and DS1 but hit a bit of a wall with my motivation after that haha, hopefully this will spur me on to do with same with DS2, DS3, and Demon Souls. Aiming to have them all platinumed for this coming out.

Will probably look to preorder it. I’ve platinumed Bloodborne, Sekiro, and DS1 but hit a bit of a wall with my motivation after that haha, hopefully this will spur me on to do with same with DS2, DS3, and Demon Souls. Aiming to have them all platinumed for this coming out.

Dark Souls 3 is a right chew on to platinum. The farming required is ridiculous given drop rates are 1-2%. Probably spent a good 15 hours getting one trophy

From what Miyizaki has said it sounds like the base difficulty is going to be the same as Dark Souls but the player will have more options available to make it slightly easier. Sneak mechanics and extra summoning options will add more help. Also sounds like a lot of bosses can be bypassed though sneaking and don't need to be done in any order.

Listened to a brief interview from George RR Martin and it sounded like he'd been working on the project over a few years.

Not only will it be a pre order, I think it'll be 2 days holiday from work :lol:

Saw the trailer, thought I might as well just give them my money now.

Completed Bloodborne plus expansion, DS1 and DS3. Was not the biggest fan of DS2 and loved Sekiro, but it was too much twitch mechanics and I couldn't grind levels to progress the way I could in the others. Bloodborne probably my favourite.

Gameplay leak looks like Dark Souls 2 or Elder Scrolls. They can surely do better graphics in 2021, especially when you look at the likes of Mortal Shell.

Gameplay leak looks like Dark Souls 2 or Elder Scrolls. They can surely do better graphics in 2021, especially when you look at the likes of Mortal Shell.

Sounds like it's going to be similar to DS2 in that you can do the areas in any order rather than the more linear DS & DS3.

Would like to think the graphics have improved mind

Sounds like it's going to be similar to DS2 in that you can do the areas in any order rather than the more linear DS & DS3.

Would like to think the graphics have improved mind
DS1 isn't that linear TBF. If you start with master key you can go straight to New Londo (and get destroyed by the ghosts!)

I like the idea of Souls games, i.e. they look interesting and to explore an odd world intrigues me but I don't think I could deal with the difficulty. I tried Bloodbourne for a bit and just died and what seemed like every encounter for 2 hours so fucked it off.

I like the idea of Souls games, i.e. they look interesting and to explore an odd world intrigues me but I don't think I could deal with the difficulty. I tried Bloodbourne for a bit and just died and what seemed like every encounter for 2 hours so fucked it off.

Go back and try it again if you still have it. I feel the difficulty is overblown. If you can get used to dying over and over to start then you will see progress. The games a doddle by the end. Well until the DLC :)

Go back and try it again if you still have it. I feel the difficulty is overblown. If you can get used to dying over and over to start then you will see progress. The games a doddle by the end. Well until the DLC :)

A friend says the same and I understand you're supposed to get killed at the start off that wolf thing. I've heard talk of a patch to make 60fps on next gen to may wait to see if that comes. I got it on PS Plus so it's always available like.

Last edited:
Bloodborne is the hardest of them but they all seem extremely difficult to begin with. Best gaming decision I've made sticking with them. Dark Souls is by far the greatest game series of all time imo.

Got the platinum on all 3 (+demon souls) on playstation and 1000g on them all on xbox. And it took me about 40 attempts to beat my first ever boss :lol:

Back