Ekwah

Why can't you say ekwah is strong or powerful? I mean ,he isn't, but say Kenwyne Jones for instance. Why couldn't I say he was strong and powerful?
Jones. Simms. Ekwah. All lazy apparently
A pattern isn’t there…….

Last edited:

I think we should remember he's a young lad too and this is his first full season starting games. Bound to be inconsistent. He's just hit such high levels such as Preston and Luton last year expectations are high!

Sometimes he strolls about like a top class midfielder, other times he has an attention span that makes you feel he's playing half pissed. Some of the moments he switches off in are inexplicably bad. We need a DM with Neil alongside him. Ekwah and Matete bench fodder.
To be fair to Matete, he never looks half arsed

He’s technically very very good. Can make a lot of difficult things look very easy. He’s not an aggressive player who goes stomping round the pitch or steaming into tackles so gets tagged as lazy. He’s not, he just doesn’t have very good awareness or anticipation so he’s often a yard away from where he should be or ends up getting his pocket picked when in possession.

He’s still not made 30 senior appearances so hopefully he’ll learn with experience.

I would say he looks more of a ten than a holding midfielder. Mind you, if he can't be bothered he just becomes a waste of a shirt.

I thought O'Nien looked excellent last night. Pritchard seems to have a great attitude, always looking for the positive pass. Being slightly critical though, he doesn't have quite enough quality to pull it off.

Clarke would be a great signing for a mid to lower Prem League club that plays with wingers. Not totally sold on him but worth a punt at £10 - £15m.
Clarkes not worth 15 mill

Ekwah looks very unmotivated atm, after his injury. Bellingham looks like he's shifting a settee on his own out of a student accommodation and not being paid for it.

The overreaction on here to form is a bit daft.

Just a couple of month ago Ekwah was supposedly one of the best centre mids in the league and Bellingham was going to make us a lot of money sooner rather than later, now they're both dismissed as nowhere near good enough by a large chunk of people.

Back